Join our server on Discord

Any Wallace fans here?
I would hafta agree, I only have seen a few Japanese eps, and none with Wallace in them. Just from the English versions I never really liked the guy, he really does come off as a good two shoes.

OMG, like other characters besides the Digimon, blasphemy!
We're not 100% furry yet?
Donald Cox Wrote:It's unique that there are people here who like the human characters, as opposed to the digimon themselves :roll:

I don't know...I'm not into beastiality so...yeeeeaaaa I never got into the whole lets read about to animals getting it on. Now unless we're talking about human like digimon, Angemon the like. Theres not a whole lot of appeal in steamy digimon love tales and pics 4 me.

I like Wallace-ish kind of....I mean I do beaucse he looks vaguely similar to Takeru....*sigh* He's soooooooooooooooo gorgeous lol *fantasizes*

O *cough* we were talking about Wallace right. Heh *darts eyes from left to right*
Forget beastiality. It's Sexy that he's playing dressup. One of my other favorite subjects.
TakerusoDreamy Wrote:
Donald Cox Wrote:It's unique that there are people here who like the human characters, as opposed to the digimon themselves :roll:

I don't know...I'm not into beastiality so...yeeeeaaaa I never got into the whole lets read about to animals getting it on. Now unless we're talking about human like digimon, Angemon the like. Theres not a whole lot of appeal in steamy digimon love tales and pics 4 me.

We just have to "corrupt you".

*snorts*

We're already fantasizing about fictional characters, I don't see how fantazing about fictional non human characters is any different. :P
I wanna share this shot from the movie
[Image: accidental.jpg]CUUUUUUTIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm maybe this could be some Takeru/T.K. Willace/Wallace relationship proof...

Hey should i use this for my signature? (If i've changed it already here is the other one http://www.nanaki-lion.de/digimon/digimo...eWorks.jpg)
I actually always figured that he was how TK should have looked in his 02 incarnation, as opposed to that stupid hat thing...