Join our server on Discord

Any Wallace fans here?
I'd love to see some Wallace yaoi, either in fanfic form or in some pictures. It's a shame we didn't get to see more of him than in his brief appearance in the movie way back when. He's easy to forget about, but you can't deny that he's one of the cutest, most glompable bois in the Digimon series.

C'mon, any other Wallace lovers out there? We're a rare breed these days.
quicksand_boy Wrote:C'mon, any other Wallace lovers out there?

YES!!

Yes.

There.
ARE!!!!!!

I am one of them :3. I tease you all now.

Hey, thats a pretty cute Wallace/Terrier gijinka there Reo. Your styles improved alot since your old stuff. ^^
Most people here haven't seen the Japanese version of the movie, me included, and I can't say Wallace was particularly charming in the English version. Loner, player, plus he shoves every moral from true friendship to family relationships in our faces. And I like subtle characters, so... *trails off*

The gijinka is very cute, though. Great concept, well-placed lines, and nice mix of Wallace and Terriermon body parts. Colouring is simple but clean and satisfying, but I think a bit more work on the outlining and shading would prove useful. Still, cute work.
Outlaw Torn44 Wrote:Hey, thats a pretty cute Wallace/Terrier gijinka there Reo. Your styles improved alot since your old stuff. ^^

You kidding? This IS my older stuff! >;3

Yeh.
ThunderEchoes Wrote:Most people here haven't seen the Japanese version of the movie, me included, and I can't say Wallace was particularly charming in the English version. Loner, player, plus he shoves every moral from true friendship to family relationships in our faces. And I like subtle characters, so... *trails off*

BIG difference between the original Japanese Wallace and the Nimoy-bastardized, voiced-by-an-ugly-40-year-old Willis. In the original version, you can be thankful that he doesnt shove all that wholesome Apple-Pie crap down your throat every scene he's in. He's actually a bit of a loner, if not for Terriermon, plus he often-times points out little difference between himself and the Chosen kids (often saying something like "You Japanese are wierd" or something of that sort.)

That, and his voice is sexy.

Soooooooooooooooooooo sexy.

I feel aroused, now. >:3
Head for teh hillz, Reo's gotten horny!

*people scatter in the face of reo's oncoming boner*

"Oh no, it Reozilla! we must flee the city!"

:P j/k

thats cute tho. I didnt know that was your earlier work though. you should tell me these things. :)
consider yourself told.
It's unique that there are people here who like the human characters, as opposed to the digimon themselves :roll:
aint nothing wrong with that, now is there? >;3