Join our server on Discord

Jeannette and Foundling's Steamy Lesbo Night (yuri + hot!)
Meanwhile in my hotel shower...a hot and lusty Lady Devimon is fucking with me in the shower...but I get to do her like a dirty whore...Devina's moaning and groaning and begging me to fuck her harder and harder.

I do so. Luckily I have the libido and the hot moves to keep up.

Me and Devina: OHHHHH! OHHHH! OHHHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH...

I feel myself about to climax on her...

Devina: CUM! I want you and me to cum!!! (I put a finger up her bum to get her to climax on me first then I cum a second or so later) Aaaaah, aaaaah, oh da! DA!!! Oh bojemoi....(holds me really tight) Yessss!!! I'm CUMMING!!!! (she pumps a hot load of cum in me, this sends me over the edge)

Me: Oh fuck fuck fuck!!! Devina I'm fucking cumming!!! CUMMING!!! CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............(in a long pleasure cry, I cum very wet on Devina's already cum soaked penis...and fall into her arms)
Devina: *softly* Oh Jeannette, I love being your whore. (small kiss)

The orgasm was so intense, me and Devina couldn't move for a bit. We stood barefoot in the hot shower soaked in cum and hot water...

One more thing...guess who was here to witness my hottest fucking yet?

"You are a hot whore princess, Miss Jeannette."

(Can you guess who said that?)
*Tab and Foundling drag Felina and Jeannine into a sort of sex dungeon (whether or not they're still within the confines of the geisha house is unknown at this point, and nobody seems to care, at any rate).*

Foundling: Behold, girls... the Pendulum!

*In the center of the room, and occupying most of the space, is a large contraption consisting primarily of a giant pendulum with two feather beds on either side. The pendulum itself is shaped like an anchor, with each end capped by a dildo. On the side of it is a sort of thin, seesaw-like device, and the surface of each end of the seesaw has a conical thing sticking up from it - another dildo.*

*It's a bit hard to explain how this thing works. First, Foundling and Tab, who know how it works, take Felina and Jeannine, and tie each girl down to a bed, and then makes sure that each girl's legs are spread wide (trust me, you wouldn't want their legs flopping about on this one). Then Foundling and Tab each mount and straddle a side of the seesaw, facing each other, and lower themselves onto the dildos.*

Foundling: Ready, girls?

Tab/Felina/Jeannine: READY!

*Now, Foundling pushes down with her weight, and this pushes Tab up, and thus increases the contact between Tab's dildo and her pussy (which thus increases the pleasure thereof), and, in addition, sends the pendulum forward, so that the dildo at the end smashes into Jeanine's pussy. So in essence, with the aid of the pendulum, Foundling is now fucking two girls at once while only exerting the effort that she would use if she were fucking one (a 2-for-1 deal)! And, using Newton's Third Law, she is also, at the same time, being fucked by two girls at once!*

Tab/Jeannine: OH GOD!

*Now, Tab does the same thing, but her effort pushes the pendulum the other way, so that now Foundling and Felina are on the receiving end.*

Foundling: FUCK!

Felina: OH!

*Now, all this happens at a fast rate, so you can imagine that it doesn't take all that long for all the girls to explode in orgasm.*

All Four: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Now, Foundling and Tab dismount, and they untie Felina and Jeannine, and all four girls switch places, and repeat the process again, and again, and again, to their hearts' content.*

Holy shit, I just used a lot of physics, which is strange, since I failed my physics class last semester. Heh. If only my parents and teachers could see this... err, no. That'd be a bad idea, actually. But still, I can do physics!
Devina: Hold me, Jeannette. (I do so)
Me: Oh Devina...that was so cool doing it with you. (hugs closer to my bosom)
Devina: BTW, would you consider having a baby with me? I could imagine another bisexual lesbian Lady Devimon/Lilithmon helping you out and doing all the things we like doing and then some.
Me: I might wanna think about it Devina. I might consider getting pregnant when you have sex with me in bed sometime. Well, let's get cleaned up then we'll have some breakfast. (We do so)

PS. Got another email! It's from Rika and Renamon! She says, "Jeannette, I know of a place where you can get erotic digimodify cards. There's a recently new hermaphrodite card you can use on your other girl digimons,so for example, your Angewomon Jeannine can have a sexy looking cock just like Devina, your Lady Devimon of fun."

Jeannine: (her thoughts) I don't mind having a penis like Devina's. Can I cum a bit sweeter with my prick, Rika? I want Jeannette to really taste my angelic cum when she swallows it.
PPS. My Imperialdrawomon, Veronica is ready to help me pack up and head to the Geisha Mansion. All I have to do is call her with my D-Power!
Hullo, Princess! Sorry to keep you waiting. My girls demanded a rest. They said yours have been fucking them like rabbits (err... lesbian rabbits, I suppose)! At any rate, now that they're rested, the story continues:

*Foundling and the other girls arrive at the new place. The digi-girls stop and look around - this is their new home, after all. But Foundling and Tab are less patient, and barge their way through the house, and then bust into the master bedroom, surprising the Hell out of Jeannette and Devina.*

Foundling: Right. We're here, you're here, and the bed's here. The word "fucking" comes to mind.

Tab: Right.

'Kay, Jeannette. What shall we do now?
Devina: I shall make Jeannette suck my hot prick. Come on, my big bosomed blonde pretty lady...push yourself up to meet my dick and suck it. (I nod, then rise to meet her already erect penis...)

Me: Mmmm, Lady Devimon love juice. (licks head, then sucks it)

Devina: Suck it, my favorite bitch! SUCK IT!!!

Now for a sexy surprise!

Jeannine shows up in nude, but is wearing white long gloves, high heels and a choker, plus a veil.

Jeannine: I want to fuck some girls! BTW...may my new lil' friend join us? (shows off her new penis, and it's a long 8'' one!) She wants to fuck too. Girls, would you like some "girl meat"? (masturbates to get herself going)

(I tried the new herm digimodify card on Jeannine and wow! She's got a great cock as well as sexy legs and big knockers. Plus 6 lovely wings.)
*Tab looks at Jeannine's new penis with some apprehension, since it's a fairly big one.*

Foundling: Go on... Suck it!

Tab: Mind if I suck you off, Jeannine?

*She doesn't really wait for an answer. She gets on her knees and slowly takes Jeannine into her mouth. It's not quite like sucking a man's penis. The taste is more feminine and the texture of the skin is smoother.*

Jeannine: Ohh!

* Foundling comes up from behind and slowly kisses the back of Jeannine's neck, and then kisses her way down to Jeannine's puckered ass.*

Foundling: Mmm...

*She start licking at the tender rosebud, thus locking Jeannine's lower body in pleasure.*

Jeannine: So good...

Right. Your turn, Princess.
"Jeannette, I'm cumming!"

(aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)

Devina shoots her load in my mouth and I swallow it. She collapses on me and I rub her back, very sensually.

"Oh Devina, I both love you and Foundling...oh and Jeannine, too." I said softly.

The busty Lilithmon of Hot Goth Lesbian Hardcore Sex smiled.

"I love you, too."

(She untied my hands, but my legs stayed bound. Her stockings were sexy on her feet and her breasts touched mine as she lay on top of me and we kissed.)

"I want you inside me again, Devina."

"Do you want me in your cunt? All right."

Then, Kodachilina the Rosemon showed up. She had a dick too and she was wearing open toed black shoes and tight red stayup vinyl stockings. And...here's Felina the Fairymon, she had a very big cock! Then Anita Arukeni showed up in a hot harem costume.

"Jeannette, cutie...let's fill you and Anita with our cum!" they said sexily.

I nodded and got Devina's erection back up,then I inserted her dick...now 8 1/2 inches long...in my tight cunt. Felina mounted Anita and shoved her dick between her now bared bosom. "Tit fuck me, you slut!" Kodachilina shoved her boner in Anita's ravishing purple lips. "Deep throat me, princess!" she screamed dirtily. "Fuck me like a Rosemon whore!"

Devina and I made hot fierce love to each other as always...

"Fuck me like a whore Devinaaaaaaa!"
"Yes, my whore in heat!"
"OHHHH! OHHHH! OHHHH!"
"OHHHH! OHHHH! OHHHH!"

Next up...Anita's hot threesome and Jeannine's hot new sexual experience! And later on, Jeannine and Devina fill me up with hot angel cum in very steamy sexual positions! (In short, I take it in the cunt and my ass.)

Your turn GM. ("Devina, fuck me harder, fallen angel slut!")
*Foundling, feeling that she and the other non-digital-girls are being outnumbered, goes and draws a mystical dodecagram on the floor. She says a few strange incantations, and then sprinkles drops of girl-cum in the center, and the dodecagram glows, and several figures start to rise out, as Pink Floyd's "In the Flesh" (the good version, not that god-awful Bob Geldof version) suddenly blasts out of the nearest stereo.*

Stereo: SO YA THOUGHT YA MIGHT LIKE TO GO TO THE SHOW

*The first figure rises. It's a girl named Sebastian. She's a redhead with sexy green feline eyes and a very sexy figure. She's got a short, boyish haircut, and she's dressed in a leather jacket. She pulls off her jeans, and reveals an erect penis, but she also has a vagina, instead of testicles.*

Stereo: TO FEEL THE WARM THRILL OF CONFUSION, THAT SPACE-CADET GLOW

*Another figure appears. This time, it's Inara, a cute little Japanese girl. Her black hair is tied into two pigtails, and she's dressed in a little white jumper, with cute whit socks, black shoes, and no panties. She is an adorable little thing, and within five seconds of her arrival, Foundling and Tab are already kissing her and teasing her bare pussy.*

Stereo: TELL ME, IS SOMETHING ELUDING YA, SUNSHINE? IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED TO SEE?

*The last figure, Anubis, the Egyptian God of Judgement, appears. Instead if having his traditional jackal head, he appears with the head of a dingo. There's not really much that an ancient god can bring to a lesbian party, (and we're still not sure how the Hell he ended up here) so he just sits there, mouth hanging open, and, once the intial novelty has worn off, goes and raids the fridge.*

Stereo: IF YOU WANNA FIND OUT WHAT'S BEHIND THESE COLD EYES, YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO CLAW YOUR WAY THROUGH THIS DISGUISE!

*The dodecagon's power has run out, so no more figures emerge.*

Okay, your turn, Princess.
Devina: Despite the music playing...I feel very close to you, Jeannette. Now, let me suck your boobs.
Me: Now that's the dirty angel I love! (smiles and sighs very sexily as my boobs are sucked dry. I run a hand through her hair.)
Devina: Still think you wanna get yourself pregnant for me, Jeannette?
Me: Still thinking about it...uuhhhhh! Oh god! Mmmmm....now...let me suck your tits too.
Devina: Oooookay, darlink. (we roll over and I suck her boobs dry) Let me and Jeannine know if you wanna get pregnant, and we'll both treat each other to a very hot night of love, k? Do you want Foundling to come as well? She's your human girlfriend, too.
Me: Mmmm, she can come, too. BTW, is my boob sucking turning you on?
Devina: Da! Okay, roll over when we're done...I want to rest a bit then, you mount me and work your body, princess. I vant to cum!!!

Next up, Amorous Anita gets it in the cunt and bum! (like the idea, GM?)