Join our server on Discord

The Jeannette and Ruby Show (From where we left off...)
Note: This starts off from where the original left off...

b]No, I'm not trying to piss you off. I had to stay at a relative's house this past weekend because my parents were out of town (and I didn't have too much fun; I got a bad sunburn on the back of my neck). And I really won't have access to a computer on this trip that comes up next week. (3 whole weeks in the Catskills with no computer... God help me...)

And, no, I'm not getting sick of your company, darling. I'm just getting tired. We've been working on this RPG series for over 6 straight months, and I'm starting to run out of ideas.

Well, on to more pleasant things... On with the show![/b]

*Euphony transforms into the giant Astramon. She scoops up Amy and Jeannette and kisses them. Suddenly, they both become small enough to fit on the palm of Astramon's hand.*

Jeannette: WHOA! What happened?

Astramon: Just an illusion, my little dears... Why don't you relax for a while, Jeannette? *She picks up Jeannette and impales the queen's pussy on her index finger*

Jeannette: OOH! *Astramon summons up a shifting gravitational field, so that Jeannette rises up and down on the finger* Ohh yes... ohh...

Astramon: *smiles* And now, Amy... *she gently blows Amy a kiss, and suddenly Euphony appears in the palm of Astramon's hand*

Euphony: It's time to teach you about sex, cutie... I prefer to teach in a hands-on kinda fashion. *gently takes Amy's hands* Now, I think we should start by expanding your possibilities a bit. Let's add some new errogenous zones. This might feel a little weird...

*She rubs Amy's little asshole until there is a distinct "pop!" sound.*

Amy: *gasp* What the hell...?

Euphony: Meet your new best friend, the anal clitoris. *rubs*

Amy: Ohh... OOH!

Euphony: It's sensitive, but safe, although your trips to the bathroom might become a bit more interesting for a while...

*Amy moans as Euphony keeps rubbing the new anal clitoris.*

Euphony: You like it?

Amy: Uhn... thank you... ooh...

Euphony: Now for another gift... this one is so sensitive that only younger witches can tolerate it. This might hurt for just a second...

*She strokes the sides of Amy's neck, and suddenly, Amy gives a loud gasp and stumbles forward.*

Amy: ACK!

Euphony: Just relax, baby...

*She helps Amy back to her feet, and now there can be seen two little bumps on either side of Amy's neck.*

Euphony: These are neck clitorises. They have to be stimulated very carefully, because they can cause your throat to seize up... You should alway rub them in a circular motion, if you're going to stimulate them at all. And you should always rub them slowly. *demonstrates by rubbing Amy*

Amy: OH! Th-thank you, auntie...

*Euphony snaps her fingers, and suddenly Jeannette is standing with them again.*

Euphony: *kisses her lovely queen* All right, my dear sister-in-law... why don't we start fucking your beautiful little girl? May I fuck her cute little cunt?