Join our server on Discord

First Series Complete
Like the title says, I've finished a series. I'm not sure if I can call it short or not, is more than 50 pages too short to call it a series? Well, anyway I think the story had all been used up when I finished the 5th chapter. It also dawned on me that I was using Renamon and Gatomon too much :?
I found room for Gabumon, Garurumon, Veemon and Myotismon as well but still, Renamon was used too much I think...Well anyway, here is the second chapter. The first chapter can be found on my previous thread.

This lemon is based on Digimon, however, it does not relate to any direct series. This lemon involves adult situations and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18.
Written by Aaron Lloyd.

The Crossover

Chapter Two
Primal Urges and Animal Instinct
The rising sun sent beams of warm light into the homestead. Kevin was the first to stir from slumber. Not to his surprise, the other digimon had fallen asleep around him and it proved difficult in getting up without waking any of them. Gabumon was curled up at the base of the sofa; Guilmon was propped up against the wall; Palmon was resting at the opposite end of the sofa; Patomon was somewhat draped over the back of the sofa; Veemon had obviously slumped over during his sleep and his legs were resting on Kevin. And a pair of white legs and a tail extended from the bottom of Kevin