Join our server on Discord

First Series Complete
Like the title says, I've finished a series. I'm not sure if I can call it short or not, is more than 50 pages too short to call it a series? Well, anyway I think the story had all been used up when I finished the 5th chapter. It also dawned on me that I was using Renamon and Gatomon too much :?
I found room for Gabumon, Garurumon, Veemon and Myotismon as well but still, Renamon was used too much I think...Well anyway, here is the first chapter, slightly rewritten.

This lemon is based on Digimon, however, it does not relate to any direct series. This lemon involves adult situations and should not be viewed by anyone under the age of 18.
Written by Aaron Lloyd

The Crossover

Chapter One
Born a Warrior, Always a Warrior.
It was a clear night in the city. Cars and buses travelled the streets and people walked along the sidewalks with their heads down trying to avoid one another. This was one of the better sides of the city. In travelling to the worst side of the city you would see the odd car that was not yet stolen and you would see hoodlums dealing out drugs or acting like they were in that part of the city just for the scenery. For some reason, parallel worlds had started to cross over to one another. Random disappearances would occur but authorities waved them off. The police obviously had no time on their hands to be going out and looking for run-aways as they were too busy trying to deal with strange creatures that popped up out of nowhere. No one had any explanation for the creatures that appeared. To a few, the creatures were known as digimon, some were good, and some were evil. They were not of this reality and for those digimon who did not flee from the police or street thugs were killed.

Renamon, however, was not going down without a fight.