Join our server on Discord

Another New Comer
Well as I can see there are many new people posting there work here. I've already submitted this story but I may as well post it up here as well. This is my first attempt at writing anything on digimon, I have written some fan fiction on games like Starcraft and Myth as well as the Alien/Predator movies. I rarely find the time to watch episodes from digimon to get the basic knowledge of it but with help from this site I have gathered enough information to begin a story. Wink

DISCLAIMER: This story contains adult material and should only be viewed by the appropriate audience. You may not use this work unless you include my author name with it.

Chapter One of the
Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the board, always good to see new talent showing up here.

As for your story? I liked it, good mix of action, pretty nicely written and a Renamon/Gatomon pairing, I for one haven't seen too many of these, tis cool indeed.

Anyways...I liked it, hope to see more, and good luck...adios.
Welcome to the board man. Dude your lemon kicked ass!! Nice mixing of events! Hope you submit more.
Yeah nice story. I like it :) i hope you write more ;)
The Story is great.