Join our server on Discord

Another lemon, in my lemon series.
PIE PERIL! -a digimon lemon part 2 in Return of pirates saga
Hmm, what should I say? This new lemon is infact… A lemon. It takes place EXACTLY from where the last lemon left our heroes, so be sure to read them first. Me and my gf did something completely NEW for this, so don't be shocked.

Renamon drove her car up the ramp, leading to school where her kid, Ben was waiting for her.

Renamon: "How was your school?"
Ben: "Same as always, wheres Nuke?"
Renamon: "He should be home by now, the training has ended already."
Ben: "Why is he intrested in arts of violence?"
Renamon: "Ben, you are already 12 and yet you haven't trained at all. "
Ben: "I don't believe there is no situation that couldn't be resolved by talking."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SAMETIME, UNDER EARTH…

Nuke and Jeanine were falling down to center of earth with high speed.

Nuke: "We are both gonna die from the impact!"
Jeanine: "No, you may die, but I will survive."
Nuke: "What is wrong, why are you attacking us??"
Jeanine: "Don't be ridiculous! You and mommy never cared for me! You were happy with getting the new kid and getting me out of way!"
Nuke: "That's not…"

Just then, both of the wariors hit the floor. There was crush and Nuke quickly held his side and screamed in pain. There must have atleast four of his ribs been broken from the impact. Jeanine seemed to have hurt her right ankle in impact, since she was moving the foot kinda heavily.

Nuke: "Kid, this is pointless… We tried to find you. We really did. We loved you and still do love you."
Jeanine: "That's a lie! You would never care for anyone other than yourself!"

Saying this, Jeanine launched two ki blasts, wich both hit Nuke, making holes apear over those points. Blood cushing out of the wounds, Nuke groaned and held the painful spot, trying to stop the blood from coming out. He had just about enough.

Nuke: "Kid, you are my friend and I don't want to hurt you. But if you don't stop, I am forced to use all my powers against you!"
Jeanine: "Give me your best shot. AND STOP CALLING ME A KID!"
Nuke: "BIG BOOOOM FIST!!"

Nukes powerful move hit straight at Jeanine, making her fly against a nearby wall. Getting up to her knees, she gave a smile back at Nuke.

Nuke: "Impossible… No…"
Jeanine: "Is that the end of your might, little man?
"
Saying this, she crossed her fingers in odd fashion and began muttering some words. Nuke couldn't believe it, even though it was obvious what she was doing. She was using Tzen Basatra, the move MISTER BIG T used to increase his powers.

Nuke: "Please… Don't do this…"
Jeanine: "Tzeeen… Basatraa…. Times, 3!"
Nuke: "No! Don't!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT SAMETIME, ON GROUND…

MISTER BIG T went back to gym to his room, where Akiama was laying on bed, in her school uniform. It was a pleated skirt, white top thing, short stockings (optional- she usually wears nylon stockings with garters), shoes. It wasn't like the ones you see in japan, but it was cute neverthless.

MISTER BIG T: "Good morning honey."
Akiama: "Ah! MISTER BIG T!"

Seeing her lover on her sight, she got up and hugged him tightly.

Akiama: "I missed you, so much…"

Then she noticed the bruises on MISTER BIG T.

Akiama: "My God! What has happened?"
MISTER BIG T: "Something terrible has happened. Jeanine has come back."
Akiama: "Jeanine? That's great news!"
MISTER BIG T: "No, it isn't. She has sided with our worst enemy and when I returned, there was no trace of neither Nuke or her!
Akiama: "This is bad. Really bad."
MISTER BIG T: "Yes and I decided, this is it. We are gonna go and defeat the Pirates once and for all. We are going to their own planet."
Akiama: "Well, if you are going… May I wish you luck?"
MISTER BIG T: "Thanks, I would apreciate it."

Akiama gently rubbed his inner thigh.

MISTER BIG T: "Ooh… That feels good."

She gave him a kiss, moving her fingers farther. He kissed her back, while rubbing her neck. She licked his neck, placing her hand over his trousers. Akiama kissed his collar bone, moving her hand onto his shaft , stroking it.

MISTER BIG T: "Mmmmmmm........I'm getting hard..."
Akiama. "Awww, MISTER BIG T."

She sucked on his neck, fully gropping his cock.

Squeezing his dick as she move my hand from the tip to the base, she whispered into his ear: "You like that?"

MISTER BIG T: "Mmhmm."
Akiama: "You want more?"

She began stroking it faster, sucking on his neck as she moaned.

MISTER BIG T: "Akiama, please, I'm all hard."
Akiama: "Awww, poor MISTER BIG T."

She gave a kiss to his tummy.
MISTER BIG T: "Yes. Poor powerless MISTER BIG T."

She giggled, resting her head on his lap while on her knees.

Akiama: "You're so cute"

MISTER BIG T combed her hair and smiled.

MISTER BIG T: "You are beautiful. I love you so much."
Akiama: "I love you, too, MISTER BIG T... I love how sweet you are and how you always make me feel better."

MISTER BIG T rubbed her chin. She gently bit his finger.

Akiama: "For some odd reason I think of it as cute, when I imagine me sucking on your cock."
MISTER BIG T: "Instead of turn on?"
Akiama :" It excites me, too but, I think that I'd look cute sucking on you"
MISTER BIG T:"Maybe, because you think it's a lollipop and you think it's cute to see a cute girl with a lollipop?"
Akiama:"I like sucking on lollipops."
MISTER BIG T:" Ah, then you can get lots of practice. Just kidding, don't. People would stare."
Akiama: "Hahhahahah! I could get a lot of practice by sucking on you a lot."
MISTER BIG T: "Hehehehe"
Akiama:"Your cum could be my dessert for every meal"
MISTER BIG T: "I like the idea."
Akiama: "Ok, get on hands and knees."

MISTER BIG T layed on all fours. Normally, he is not into sodomizing, but with her, he is willing to let her do anything she wants with his body.

Akiama: "Heheh.. You're so cute"

She kneeled behind him, pulling down his trousers, revealing his white bum. Giving a giggle, she gently slapped his ass.

She bent down, stroking his cock as she spread her ass cheeks with her one hand, taking one long lick from the base of his penis to the top of his ass.

MISTER BIG T: "Mmmmmmm..... That feels good..."

She let go of his cock, placing her hands on his ass cheeks as she let them spread, teasing his butthole with her tongue, just feeling the outer of it. She plunged her tongue deep inside his ass, circling it around as she massaged his balls, running her index finger along his crack.

MISTER BIG T:"Mmmmmmmm.........You are sooo good."

She pulls out her tongue, inserting two fingers as she twists herself onto her back, sliding his hard cock inside her mouth.

MISTER BIG T: "Ooooooh...AKIAMA....."

She pulled him farther inside her mouth as she pushed her fingers deeper inside him- pulling him back as she pulls her fingers out of him. She began sodomize him faster and deeper, making his cock slide in and out of her mouth in deep long stroke, her lips planted hard around his hot dick.

MISTER BIG T: "Oh christ!"

She removed her fingers, massaging his ass cheeks as she pulled and pushed him in and out of her mouth, her drool seeping out the corners of her mouth. She squeezed his cock with her mouth, tracing her hand down to his balls, massaging them as she waited for his cum to explode inside her mouth.

MISTER BIG T: "Ooooooh, I'm gonna cum......."
Akiama: "Mmmmmmmm…"
MISTER BIG T: "I'm coming!!"

MISTER BIG T blasted a humongous load of cum into her mouth. She swallowed his cum, moaning as his juices dripple onto her neck.

Akiama: "Do you have to go soon?"
MISTER BIG T: "You want me to do you too?"

Saying this, MISTER BIG T rubbed her inner thighs.

Akiama: "MISTER BIG T! Stop being so naughty!"

Saying this, she stick her tongue out at him, closing her legs.

MISTER BIG T gave a sigh and began dressing.

MISTER BIG T: "*thinking to himself* She is still too affraid of feeling pleasure herself. Deathromon has a strong over her, even beyond grave. I wish, I could pleasure her like she does to me."

Going outside, he saw as the car where Renamon and Ben arived. MISTER BIG T was just about to greet them, when suddenly there came huge cracks into ground. Suddenly, the land literally crumbled apart and bloody body of Nuke flied right from it.

MISTER BIG T: "Nuke! Are you ok?"
Nuke: "MISTER BIG T… She knows TZEN BASATRA…"

Just then, MISTER BIG T glanced at direction of the hole. From there, Jeanine floated into sight. Her eyes were bloody red, proving what Nuke said true. Smiling, she returned back to normal.

Jeanine: "Master T, I'm sorry you didn't see how greatly I have learned to master the skill you are so proud of. Not only that, but I have learned to use it even better than you."
MISTER BIG T: "Or so you think. "

Just then, Ben opened the door and ran up to heroes.

Ben: "Nuke! Nuke! Who is that woman?"
Jeanine: "Aaah, little brother. Hmmm… You are very weak."
Ben: "Big… Sister? I have a big sister?"

Jeanine giggled. Suddenly, there was a huge blast and she turned around, seeing Akiama holding her gun.

Jeanine: "I forgot you are not stronger than normal human, expect your arsenal. No wonder you were able to sneak behind me."
MISTER BIG T: "Akiama, get inside quick!"
Akiama: "B-but…"
MISTER BIG T: "Do it!!!"

Akiama ran inside the home. However, Jeanine jumped forward towards her, preparing to strike her down.

BOOOM!!!

MISTER BIG T had blocked Jeanines attack with his right hand. There was a silence and no one dared to even breath. Finally, Jeanine backed away from her old master.

Jeanine: "You are still stronger than I am?"
MISTER BIG T: "I don't care if you beat me. I don't care if you destroy my house and mock me. But if you touch her again, I will rip you apart, daughter of Tank Cop or not."

Suddenly, both Renamon and Nuke took hold of sides of Jeanine.

Jeanine: "Three against one! No fair!"

However, she gave kick to neck of both of the heroes and threw them away from her.

Jeanine: "I can't use TZEN BASATRA again so soon. If you want to see my true power, you will let me go for now…"
MISTER BIG T: "Get going already."
Ben: "MISTER BIG T??"
MISTER BIG T: "She wouldn't stand a chance if I would fight against her now, that she has been weakened."
Jumping into the space pod, Jeanine blasted away, back to headquarters of Space Pirates.

MISTER BIG T: "Right, is everyone allright? The space pirates will never leave us alone if we will stay like this. It's time, we will change from defensive to offensive. We will make a direct attack to their home planet and destroy it, thus ending the reign of them forever."
Renamon: "Should we call Terriermon and Lopmon?"
MISTER BIG T: "We don't have time for that."
Akiama: "I will come too!"
MISTER BIG T: "No, you won't. You are just as weak as a normal human. Without your equipment, you are defenceless…"
Akiama: "But I don't want to see you get hurt!"
MISTER BIG T: "I'll be ok."

LATER…

Akiama ran her fingers down MISTER BIG T's trousers, teasing his dick with her finger tips. She pulled down his clothes, revealing his cock. She kissed the tip, wrapping her lips around the head as she look up at him.

MISTER BIG T: "Mmmmm........ Don't stop....... Oooh..."

Akiama crawled on top of him, giggling.

Akiama: "MISTER BIG T... you got your cum all over me the last time I sucked on you…you have to cum inside me this time…"

She bended forward scratched his shoulders as she slide onto his dick, her pussy lips squeezing from the tip of his penis, all the way to the base.

Akiama: "ooOooOOo… MISTER BIG T.. you're so big…"

Just then!

Ben: "MISTER BIG T… Can you train me?"

MISTER BIG T opened his eyes in instant. He had fallen asleep, sometime after they had left the earth with their rocket.

MISTER BIG T: "Yeah, sure."

Rubbing his eyes and grumbling, he opened the door to training room.

MISTER BIG T: "This is water training. You walk in the pool, run in it, swim in it and try to catch the balls shot at you in it. It makes the muscles in your legs stronger and more flexible. It also improves your reflexes."

Leaving Ben to training, MISTER BIG T went back to command deck.

Renamon: "You look like you are about to break."
MISTER BIG T: "I guess, I just haven't slept very well during this week."

AT SAMETIME, IN HIDDEN BASE OF ALIEN SPACE PIRATE ALIENS.

High General Merton ran his hand up school uniform of one human they had captured.

Merton: "Hahaha, you like it, don't you?"

The girl blushed, trying to pull his hands away from her breasts.

Girl: "Stop… I don't think I should…"
Merton: "You don't think? Well, I think, I DON'T CARE!"

He ripped her blouse open, revealing her tits. She gasped, placing her hands over her breasts. Biting her bottom lip, she crawled backwards. Merton suddenly took hold of her right leg and brought it close to his face, licking the ankle and the leg.

Merton: "You love this don't you? You love how I'm using your body..."
Girl: "Merton.. please... stop... OooOo"

Giving a moan, she fell on her back. Seeing how she fell, Merton spread her legs forcefully and brought his face close to her face, so she could feel his breath.

Merton: "Heh heh... I'm gonna give it to you, nice and hard..."
Girl: "Ooh, Merton.. No! Please don't... I'm still a virgin."
Merton: "A virgin? Why, I'm sorry... I will just leave you alone..."

Suddenly, Merton pushed his finger up her butt. She arched her back, screaming.

Merton: "Then again, I could continue even harder, knowing I would get to taste a cherry..."
Girl: "Merton! No! Stop...Please.. OOoOOo.. .You're too big for me... It'll hurt."

Giving a laugh, Merton forcefully kissed her, while he moved his hand rubbing her pussy from inside her panties.

Girl: "Uhhhh... UHHHHHH... MERTON.. Ohhh.... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... oOOooOOo.... MERTON!"

She scrathed his back, cumming onto his fingers.

Merton: "Hehehehe, see? You do love it no matter how much you deny. "

Saying this, he ripped her panties off. She whimpered, embarassed of her dripping wet pussy.

Girl: "Oooooh, Merton... Pwease don't."
Merton: "You don't really mean that, do you? No, infact... You want me to fuck you into both of you holes and make you suck me off, right? "

Saying this, he moved his hips closer to her, making his erect penis press against her. She pulled back from his penis, proping herself up on her elbows, her tits heaving as she breathes- her legs spread wide open with her pussy juices dribbling onto her ass. He pulled the dick from inside of his pants and pushed it inside her. She screamed, crying as she arched her back, her pussy lips, tightening around his cock.

Girl: "STOP STOP STOP… OOoOoO... STOOOPPP…"

She cried again, scratching his back.

Merton: "Hehehehe. Say, I'm a tiny whore who likes his butt fucked."

He began moving in and out of her, with increasing tempo, while fondling her tits.

Girl: "No no no!"
Merton: "Say it!"

Merton pushed into her harder. She screamed, cumming against his dick. He pinched her nipples and fucked her with more tempo.

Merton: "Say it, bitch!"
Girl: "OoOOOOooO… NNOOO…"
Merton: "Say it! Say it!"

He began tickling under her armpits, while beginning to change the thrusts into slow and deep. She giggled, opening her eyes.

Merton: "I can go on forever, untill you say it."
Girl: "OoOOoooohh... but this feels good... I don't want you to stop…"

Saying this, she reached up at him and kissed his lips, holding onto him. Merton was pleased, another woman turned into one of his mindless sex slaves. All who would do anything he would want. Thrusting harder into her, he sucked on her lips.

Merton: "Didn't I just tell you that few seconds ago? Girl, you are all messed up from not believing me first."

Arching her back, she finally utered out a word "I'm a tiny whore who likes being butt fucked!"

Merton: "Good girl. Now heres your reward."

Removing his penis from inside her pussy, he inserted it into her ass.

Girl: "Uhhhhhhh… ooOooOOo… More more more!!"

He began moving harder and faster into her hot tight ass. Her cum slides onto his dick, lubing his cock as he slides into her ass. He rubbed her pussy, while ramming into her ass.

Merton: "You like it, don't you? Cum! Cum! Cum!"
Girl: "Uuuhh.."

Giving this moan, she came all over his cock.
Merton: "Hehehehe, did you like that?"
Girl: "Mmhmm, did you?"
Merton: "Yes, now heres your award, girl... "

Saying this, he brought his erect dick close to her face.

Merton: "Make me cum."

She shaked her head. He took hold of her head and pulled it close enough, so that some of her saliva hits his dick.

Merton: "Yes, you will."

She shook her head again. This time, Merton forcefully thrusted into her mouth and took hold of her hair.

Merton: "One bite and I will rip your hair off, one by one. Now, suck it"

She began sucking hard.

Merton: "Oooh yeah, you have had lots of practice, haven't you?"

She closed her eyes, circling her tongue around his hot dick, sucking off her cum.

Merton: "Mmmmmmmm, that's it... Keep going, I'm near..."

She pulled him deeper, in and out of her mouth, drooling over his cock. Suddenly, without warning, Merton came into her mouth. She was gonna spit it out, but Merton took hold of her chin and forced her to swallow every drop.

Jeanine: "High General Merton. I have a job for you."
Merton: "Miss Jeanine! It is my honour to serve your needs."
Jeanine: "Gather your strongest wariors and form around the airbase. Expect a enemy attack soon."
Merton: "Will do, mistress."

To be continued…
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Wow good Lemon. Please more :)
Great lemon, keep going.
Thank you everyone, the last part in this saga, HOORAY FOR BOOBIES is coming along fine.

Don't expect the new saga to apear as fast as these lemons have apeared, though.

Very nice work.

Sweetness! ^_^
Many thanks. I hope you all like the next part as much too.