Join our server on Discord

Newest lemon
Tripple bobble butt plug -a digimon lemon part 1 in Return of pirates saga
The new saga I just began writing off. As you can see time has passed after death of Deathromon. This time it has more fights, more romances, more sex and generally, it's better saga in every way.

SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER DEATH OF DEATHROMON…

Renamon was looking outside of window, waiting for Jeanine to come home from her training. Looking at her grown belly, she rubbed it. Jeanine would have a brother, but how can she support two kids alone, without Tank Cop? It's already hard enough to support just Jeanine. Just then, Nuke and Jeanine walked into the house. "Hi mom! Can Nukey stay for tea?" said Jeanine with a cute grin. Nuke gave a small chuckle. "The kid dragged me all the way from gym, saying I would dishonour her if I wouldn't drink the tea she makes." "I'm great at making tea! And don't call me kid!" growled Jeanine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filling their cup with hot water, Renamon tried her best to hide her sorrow. Nuke noticed this and kinda felt hard to drink the tea. But he did anyway, since he didn't want to piss off Jeanine. After tea, biscuits and everything, it was time for Jeanine to go and get some sleep. Nuke helpt Renamon wash the dishes.

Renamon: "You are Jeanine seem very close."
Nuke: "Oh yeah, that's mainly since we train together under same master and spend lots of time together."
Renamon: "How is MISTER BIG T?"
Nuke: "I heard a rumor, he is dating Akiama."
Renamon: "What? You mean the woman who helpt us in fight against Deathromon?"
Nuke: "It's only a rumor."
Renamon: "But still, that's… Unexpected."

Nuke looked at Renamons tummy.

Nuke: "How many months?"
Renamon: "Three months already, it's still three left."
Nuke: "Hm? You mean, the pregnancy only lasts six months?"
Renamon: "Yes, that's how long it took Jeanine to come."

A moment of silent, where Renamon looked at her feet and Nuke tried to think of something to say.

Renamon: "Say, I got kinda hungry from seeing you two eat. And since I eat for two… Would you like to go and have a meal at this one restaurant?"
Nuke: "Yeah, sure."

Later, Nuke and Renamon were eating some steak, when suddenly Renamon asked it.

Renamon: "Do you think, pregnant women are ugly?"
Nuke: "Eh?"
Renamon "…..Forget it."
Nuke: "Atleast you aren't."

Renamon blushed and looked back at the steak. She couldn't eat anymore.

Renamon: "Do you… Like me?"
Nuke: "You are nice and friendly to me, yes. I do."
Renamon: "No, do you… LIKE me?"
Nuke: "……Ummmm, yes."
Renamon: "I see… Well, it's getting late, we should go back home."
Nuke: "I guess you are right, see you later."
Renamon: "No… I meant, come to my home."
Nuke: "Oh. Oh! OH!!! Sure!"

Opening the door to Renamons home, they quietly entered, being careful not to wake up Jeanine.

Nuke: "So why did you want me to come with you?"
Renamon: "Tell me, how do you like me?"
Nuke: "Didn't you already ask me that?"
Renamon: "No, I mean… Do you love me?"
Nuke: "Maybe."
Renamon: "Would you consider, becoming my lover and suporter of Jeanine and the new baby?"
Nuke: "I… It's a big responsibility…"
Renamon: "Don't get me wrong… I'm still uncertain about married again, but I think it would be best for the children."
Nuke: "You want to marry ME?"
Renamon: "I didn't say that. You are one of candidates."
Nuke: "One of?"
Renamon: "Yes, there is MISTER BIG T for example."
Nuke: "But he has a girlfriend!"
Renamon: "I don't believe any rumors that haven't been vertified."
Nuke: "….."
Renamon: "Anyway, come this way. I'll treat you with my special tongue technique."
Nuke: "Eh?"
Renamon: "There are multiple people in the world that can support me and my kids, but only few who can satisfy me sexually. Tank Cop was one of them. I know MISTER BIG T is one, since Tank Cop, me and him had pairings couple of times…"
Nuke: "So basically… You want to test if I can get you to come?"
Renamon: "Yes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening the door leading to her bedroom, she quickly crawled on top of bed and rubbed her tits.

Renamon: "Do it."

Nuke was more suprised than turned on, (well, he had huge erection, but he was still more suprised) but began taking off his clothes. Leaving his hat on, he climbed over Renamon and rubbed her pussy. Renamon arched her back from the feel of pleasure and gave a moan. Nuke circled his fingers inside her pussy, wich began becoming wet. Bringing his face close to it, he gave a kiss, licking it with his tongue. Renamon moved her fingers across his neck and rubbed along it, making him thrust his tongue deeper inside her. Licking every drop of her pussy juice, he slowly raised his head away and reached down his penis and rubbed it a little.

Renamon: "Ok… Come give it to me!"

You didn't need to tell Nuke twice, he climbed on top of Renamon, rubbing his dick against her pussy, before slowly entering inside her. Renamon gave a small gasp and bit her lower lip. Now it really did show the benefits of Nuke being able to make his body parts bigger! Slowly beginning to pump inside her, Nuke raised her legs a little, making more of him enter into her. He rubbed her tits and her hair, while continuing of ramming into her at high speed. Suddenly, Renamon gooed as she came. Suddenly, Nuke removed his penis and quickly switched holes, ramming the cum covered dick into her ass. The cum acted as a lubricant and it fitted perfectly. Beginning to slowly fuck her into her anus, he rubbed at her pussy, wich was still trembling from the orgasm. Quickening the tempo, he began thrusting into her harder and harder with each stroke. While speeding up with the thrusts, his rubbing also became much stronger and faster. Renamon began breathing heavily and Nuke knew, she was gonna come again soon. Changing thrusts into pumping movement, he fondled Renamons gorgeous boobs. They were big and beautiful. The thought that they would become even bigger after she would give birth, made Nuke feel intense happiness. Suddenly, Renamon arched her back and came again with a loud scream. Nuke slowly took his dick out and brought it closer to her. Placing it between her volptrous breasts, he slowly rubbed them, pinching the nipple. Renamon slowly rubbed her breasts around it and moved them up and down, making Nuke groan in pleasure. He was so close, he could feel his balls exploding. Giving a another groan, Nuke came at waiting mouth of Renamon.

NEXT WEEK…

Jeanine: "What did you just say?"
Renamon: "Mommy is gonna marry Nukey, so you will get a new daddy."
Jeanine: "My dad has died! How can you!! I hate you!"

Tears in her eyes, Jeanine ran outside. Renamon and Nuke both quickly ran after her, but lost her. For being only four, she was very fast, maybe it was because of the training…

Renamon: "Jeanine! Where did she go??"
Nuke: "I don't know."
Renamon: "We need to find her!"

And so the heroes began looking for Jeanine. However, absolute no trace at all was found from her. It was like earth had swallowed her. Renamon got depressed and had nervous broke down. One day, she had just written a note "I can't live with losing two of people I loved. I hope, you my friends find more happiness than I found sorrow." and she was now tying the rope around her neck. She climbed on top of a chair. It would all end soon. Closing her eyes, she prepared to kick it from under her. Just then, the door opened and Nuke came into the house.

Nuke: "Still no trace of Je-"

Just then, Nuke saw Renamon kick the chair, making her drop. Using his inhuman speed, he shot a small fireball, wich cut the rope off just in time.

Nuke: "Renamon! What are you doing??"
Renamon: "Aaah, don't stop me! I'm worthless! My life has no meaning!"
Nuke: "No, you should never give up hope. Giving up hope is like accepting she will never be found."
Renamon: "She is so young and weak… Maybe some sicko took her with him and is now using her sexually?"

Nuke gave a sigh. She was only half right. Jeanine was young, but she was faar from weak. Someday, Jeanine could even be stronger than MISTER BIG T himself.
Hugging her strongly, he kissed her onto her lips.

Nuke: "Think of your new child… Give him a chance… Renamon… Marry me."
Renamon: "Stop being silly Nuke."
Nuke: "I'm serious."
Renamon: "…………………….I will."

13 YEARS LATER…

MISTER BIG T and Nuke were training in gym, like usual when suddenly, they heard a small banging sound from the door. Suddenly, the door exploded and flied straight across the room towards the heroes. Barely being able to dodge, the heros looked into direction where the attack came from. To MISTER BIG T's suprise, the old nemesis of the gang had returned. It was no other that Space pirate aliens. There were actual ten of them, including a new commander in fancy costume. However, something had changed. All of the pirates looked stronger than before, not as strong as Jaberdon, but still very much stronger and muscular.

Commander: "Greetings punny creatures of earth. I'm commander Celton and I was ordered to make sure you will not interfere with our plan this time."
MISTER BIG T: "Why did you come back after all these years?"
Nuke: "Uhhh, you know these guys?"
MISTER BIG T: "Long before we even knew each other, these guys called Alien Space Pirates attacked earth wanting to kill us and take over the world, since their own planet is so over populated and they need new planets where there is air, water and other stuff important for life!"
Nuke: "Wow, but why did they return now? Afterall these years?"
Celton: "Because at that time when you destroyed our space station, you also destroyed all prototypes of our newkind of weapon!"
MISTER BIG T: "You mean, retarded beam™?"
Celton: "No. Something more powerful. It did take more than 5 long years for us to be able to rebuilt all lost technology."
MISTER BIG T: "I'm sorry to say, but the reason I originally did begin to train after death of Lord Faint, was because I was expecting for return of you guys. This here is Nuke Mayhem, a man who has been under my personal training for more than 17 years. We are stronger than all you combined, just leave."

Celton smiled and winked his eye at the aliens. The pirates opened fire, making the lazer fly around everywhere. However, no long range weapon is fast enough to hit people with power level over 40 000. Both Nuke and MISTER BIG T jumped into diffrent direction and jump kicked at the aliens from both sides. Two aliens went down and the rest tried to shoot at the heroes, but they were moving so fast, that it was useless. After few more seconds, rest of the pirates were dead too.

Nuke: "Ok, give up. You saw our powers yourself. You are not even close to our level."
Celton: "Ah, intresting. No wonder they really gave this job to me saying you are a big threat to our plans. Well, it's time to reveal our secret weapon."

Snapping his fingers a small escape pod opened it's doors. From inside, there came… Jeanine.

Jeanine was now 17, but the heroes would have regonized her from anywhere. It was her, no doubt about it.

Nuke: "Jeanine! What happened to you? Where have you been? Why didn't you come back?"
Jeanine: "Since when have you cared how I think? When has my doing intrested you?"
Nuke: "Jeanine?"

Smiling devilish grin, she looked into eyes of MISTER BIG T.

Jeanine: "Aah, good old 'master'. How are you nowadays? Feeling strong?"
MISTER BIG T: "Jeanine, what did they do to you?"
Jeanine: "They told me the truth."
Nuke: "Jeanine…"

Nuke tried to come closer to Jeanine and negotiate with her, but Jeanine just raised his hand and a small fireblast flew from it.

Nuke: "Damn!"
Celton: "Well, I need to go report back to base and get me my beam sword. Kill them both Jeanine."
Jeanine: "Yes."

Slowly walking towards capsule Celton stopped before it and observed himself from the reflection coming from the metal. Giving a chuckle, he entered the capsule.

MISTER BIG T: "We can't let him get away. Nuke can you take care of Jeanine yourself? You have not been at space, but I have been and I may be able to survive."
Nuke: "I think I can defeat her."
MISTER BIG T: "Goodluck Nuke. Don't hold back."
Nuke: "……"

Quickly running towards the pod wich was gonna blast off, MISTER BIG T jumped and took hold of it's side. The escape pod blasted up in sky, with MISTER BIG T hanging from it's side using all his might. Moving over the door, he punched through the fragile glass and opened the door, getting inside it. Both Jeanine and Nuke looked up in the sky where the pod disapeared.

Jeanine: "He is truly a strong and brave warior. Too bad he is not on our side."
Nuke: "Jeanine, I don't want to hurt you."
Jeanine: "Well, that's too bad since I want to hurt you!"'

Saying this, Jeanine dived closer, kicking and punching at Nuke. Nuke did his best in dodging and blocking her punches, but finally, she was able to deliver a kick into Nukes stomach, wich made him fly straight against a wall. Nuke goughed blood and held his stomach. With one move, she was able to do this? Giving a murderous look at Jeanine, he got up on his feet. His regenerative powers would heal him, but only if he would live long enough.

Nuke didn't have any intention of dying yet, so he prepared to strike her down with BIG BOOM FIST, when suddenly there came a loud crumbling noise and earth got massive cracks on it. Was it Jeanines doing? No, she looked just as suprised as he was. The earthquake caugh both of the fighters off their balance and made them fall deep, deep inside earth.

AT SAMETIME, ABOVE LAND…

MISTER BIG T was struggling with Celton from the control of the pod. Giving him two punches and a jab to stomach, MISTER BIG T was able to get him some distance he needed for TZEN BASATRA. Maybe Celton knew what was coming, since he dived straight at MISTER BIG T, hitting his stomach with strong headbutt. MISTER BIG T fell on his back and hit his head against the floor of pod. Strong alien, indeed he thought and jumped back on his feets, making a fighting stance.

MISTER BIG T: "I'd like to see you try to do that again."

Celton, obviously cocky from being able to hit MISTER BIG T, tried to dive towards him same way he did, but this time, MISTER BIG T moved aside and took hold of his side, hitting his face against wall of the pod with all his might. There came a crushing noise and some blood came from Celtons face. MISTER BIG T turned the direction of pod back to earth and took hold of Celton.

MISTER BIG T: "Now you will answer me. How did you aliens become so strong?"
Celton: "It was idea of our high ruler and his sister to use the kids powers to our benefit…"
MISTER BIG T: "Kids powers? You mean Jeanine?"
Celton: "I don't know her real name, she is called Mera around us."
MISTER BIG T: "How do you use her?"
Celton: "Her power… Is the source of our power… We are able to copy some of her strengths to our wariors and maybe we are able to produce soldiers even stronger than Jaberdon.."
MISTER BIG T: "Soldiers stronger than Jaberdon… I won't let that happen. I have stopped you all once and I will do it again."

Saying this, MISTER BIG T gave a blow against throat of Celton with his right palm.Throwing the dead alien outiside of the window, he prepared for landing. This time, the threat would be bigger than they have ever faced. Upon landing, MISTER BIG T looked around. No trace of neither Nuke or Jeanine. Only broken pieces of bricks and some cracks over ground indicated there had been a fearsome battle.

MISTER BIG T: "Who won? And what happened afterwards?"

The sunlight made sweat over MISTER BIG T's chest shine, like little pearls. It was getting cold.

To be continued…
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Me Likie the sex scene Twisted and the fight scene between me and Jeanine looks good. Btw, this is a series of lemons he's writing and this lemon is already the 8th part in it.
Pretty good dude. I was enjoying the sex scene and the fight scene was cool. Keep up the series.
Thank you everyone from feedback.

The new episode is already 5 pages long and still not ready. 8)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you