Join our server on Discord

Introducing: JUNE [my new original character...]
dont worry agz... urs were good too! and i'd love to see isabel and jordan... thanks!
*bows deeply*
Trust me, the lines aren't altered. It just looks different because a lot of sketchy lines are missing. In some cases I had to choose between two lines, and I either took the ones hinted in Ring's colorization (like the right-side shoulder) or picked the one that looked more likely (hair mostly).

AGZ, I didn't "clean" the pic (That would take ages!). Instead I traced (or as some prefer to call it: "inked") it with the Path/Pen Tool. I'm not 100% sure if PS Elements has that function, but Photoshop (the regular one which I also use), Painter, the GIMP, and most others have it.
It takes some getting used to at first, but it's definitely worth it *points up at previous post* :D

Gotcha. Path/Pen Tool. And, it appears, some added texture patterns.

For Renzo (who started this whole hullabaloo, and should be proud of it):

http://agz5.tripod.com/Jordan_Colored.jpg
http://agz5.tripod.com/Isabel_Colored.jpg

C&P

And, just to show off ('cause I'm so damn *happy* it turned out how it did) here is a dojin colorization:

http://agz5.tripod.com/Sera_Yuna.jpg

C&P

Enjoy, mi amigos!

agz, watching the pretty sparkling lights.
Ahhh... Finally finished.
First there was June... the mother. Then her children... from oldest to youngest: Isabel, Jordan... and now, to complete the family Whitney.

Her face is sorta screwed up do to confusion (supposed to be biting lip... o well). However, everything else is top notch (i hope). Notice her style!

w/o further a due Whitney!!
[Image: whitney.JPG]

There ya go. Well, what's next? Good question. STORIES, COLORIZATIONS and MORE PICS! Haha... Actually I'd like to see more of Prophet's MILF. Thanks Everybody!!
Quote:There ya go. Well, what's next?

What about those backstories?

...that's a REALLY weird lookin' face....

Hey, we need colors over here! Service! SERVICE!

agz
^^ She's a nice char, really. I'd have to say the original anime hourglass shape and nice! XD that's a compliment, I do some of my females chars li--

(Female Chars) SOME?! That's how you do ALL of them!

... o_o; Not ALL! Well, anyways, renzo and all of us have our own unique styles of drawing so I try to avoid going, "WOAH! That looks HUGE!" to something XD that isnt mine... unless they ask for CC (constructive critisism).

Yeah, I dont know much so kick me XD
Well
Interesting. Velly Intellesting indeed. ^_^

Damn...I wish Jordan had been a bit brighter. I wouldn't dislike him so much now. -_-

I still need Whitney's colors, good sir. Colors...COLORS!

agz, looking for BRAINS...BRAINS!
Whitney
Skin Tone: A little darker than Isabel.
Hair: Dark Brown... but a little lighter than June and Isabel... almost brunette.
Eyes: Hazel
Top: Purple
Skirt: Columbia Blue (sky blue-ish)
Lace Sandals: Cork (a khaki type of color)
Necklace: Black... Silver star
Earings: Silver
Bracelet: baby blue

GOOD LUCK!