Join our server on Discord

Introducing: JUNE [my new original character...]
Quote:ISABEL
-top: lime green
-bottom: i dunno what goes with green... u pick!
-underwear string thingy: something bright
-shoes: anything goes!
-skin: light african american
-hair: light brown... lighter than june's.

JORDAN
top: red
jeans: navy... wutever.
skin: dark
hair: black

For Isabel's bottom (^_^), I think a darkish olivey green color would do. For the shoes...hm...maybe a dark blood red? And the underwear should also be red, just so it matches. ^_^

By the by, have you checked your PM? Please do so.

agz, coloring...AWAY!
well if by pm you mean clickin on "PM" on the option bar... its empty.
Okay, just in case this doesn't get through AGAIN...

Would you mind if I put this (and Isabel, and Jordan) in my gallery at the DigimonHentaiZone? I'd put something like "Drawn by Rings, Colored by _agz_, Characters by Renzo" in the corner.

And thanks for giving me this oppurtunity to try and color these sketches. It's nice talking with ya. ^_^

_agz_
sure. you're welcome!
Good Job man, classy looking pics right there.
I second that, and third it, because it deserves a third!
thanks guys
AGZ, I assume that your June colorization is an in-progress?
Renzo? You mind if I give one of your sketches a try?

BTW: Yes, I'm back. *waits for the mandatory "You were gone?" and "Who are you?"*
Nice sketches. I like the small details, like the cross or the watch that are added here and there. The poses are not original, but at least they view the main characteristics of each person. You also do a good job with the lines, since you don't use many overall but have a few additional ones in the clothes. A better work could be done with the faces, since all of them are displayed from a certain angle; repetition and lack of creativity make for boring pictures. The faces of the female characters have the anime style that makes them look cute and stylish, something that's lost in the male one. I really like the hairstyles, as well as the clothes, even though different logos and patterns would do the latter justice. As a total, though, it's much better than most original character sketches.

Colorization... I had seen _agz_'s wonderful accomplishments in the doujinshi area, and I must say that compared to them this is not very impressive. The skin colour is dull, and unfortunately dominates the bright shades used for clothes. I really like the soft colour of the jeans, as well as the darker blue of the lines there, but it's only limited in the lower area of the sketch. The upper one is left what I can only describe as bare, something especially evident in the face. Using the same colour for the hair and eyes wasn't such a good idea, seeing as it doesn't have its realistic touch anymore and tires the eyes of the viewer. Also, the darker tones of the hair hide the lines and make it look like a plain mass. The black of the top would have done a good job on highlighting the curves if the shading was taken better care of. I like the green of the underwear; rare shade and unique pick. Outlining may have also demanded wider lines so as to give a sense of beginning and end too. All in all, it's a very good colorization; just a bit disappointing to me from what I had seen of _agz_'s earlier work.

Glad to see you back, Neko! About time you returned, but I shouldn't talk too much because I may jinx it. Good luck on the colouring, if you end up doing any of these sketches.
*apologizes for not posting a proper reply on topic in this area*

Neko ya son of a gun, welcome back....you bailed out on us and now your back eh? well...hell....have a bagel! *whips one at ya* hehehe, either way, welcome back to the village of the damned. :D