Join our server on Discord

Heh... new... person... artist... *sigh*
So, your also on Outlaws RPG too, eh? thats cool, I look forward to kicking your ass, I tend to with everyone on there lol jk.

I know I've already said hello, but the names DF, I joke around alot so please don't take anything I say too seriously, and remember to have fun ^_^...adios and see ya around.
Hi There,I'm Onizuka

I'm just wasted space here,lol.
hello and welcome I am Tiamat.

the age don't bother, really, I must say respect for you. 12 years old and such a high skill. *bows down* that's better than I ever could do. ^^
DarkFox> XDDDD ROFL Yeah, you will love kicking my ass... even tough you just said-- okay. ^.^ I expect to be killed somewhat anyways XD Hey, I joke around a ton, as well. Nothing I ever say makes sense. So dun worry ^_^ I never take anything seriously. Whenver someone says something of importance I usually go, "Sorry, I wasn't listening. Say WHAT?" or something along that line. It's nice to meet you ^^

Mr. Onizuka> Aww, yer not wasting space ^^ It's nice of you to say hi and post here flat out anyways! HI! *moronic*

Tiamat> Mweh, nice to meet you! XD I never get respect, and you needn't to bow down to me. I should be doing that since you're a veteran, much more intelligent, and very welcoming *does as such* ^^; My so-called talent I think is an accident... o_O; For some odd reason I was interested in drawing since... uhhh... late kindergarten? Havent stopped the pencil since then ^^
Well, I can't see the pciture, but I can welcome you all the same. I also don't worry about the age. Hell, I was only fifteen when I started going to places like this (I'm almost twenty now).

And though I can't see the pic, I'll take the respected opinion of eveyone else here and tell you you rule.
^.^ Moo. Thank you, err... Anus o_o;;; I was 8 or 9 when I started Roleplaying, but I didnt go to boards such as this before oo; That's interesting ^^ Some people are fun to know more about, ne?

Mwaha, XD I rule. A pile of dung. *gets kicked into it* Thanks a bunch, BTW ^.^ Such nice people...
Hey! i'm 12 too! :shock: nice to meet a newcomer thats my age good art too :)