Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Forever's End Survey (Please read and take!!!)
Hello DaD visitors, artists, and fellow authors. In case you don't know me, I'm one of the lesser known authors of Digimon lemons out there today, Notorious. If you visit #digiartistsdomain you may know me as Saidenmon, Hiro, Eve, or Majin-Noto. My first lemon was written maybe two years ago, and was pretty horrible (Darkness Before the Dawn) which was suposed to be a series of lemons called Digimon: Legends, but was soon forgotten. I next appeared with the acclaimed (almost) award winning lemon spectacular, "When it Rains," which then developed into the Forever's End series, a completely original "season" of Digimon taking place before Digimon Season Three.

The sixth "episode" was "aired" a few days ago, and plans for a "movie" (megalemon) are in the works and is planned to be finished by the end of the summer break. In the last episode of FE, we saw the new Digimon Tamers first land in the Digital World and even the first Digimon partner, Pyromon. Forever's End is not meant to be a sex-a-thon like other lemon series. I've honestly tried my best to put as much plot in this series as I could. All of the episodes aren't even lemons! I tried to develop characters as much I could, and develop conflict to make it as "realistic" as possible.

Still... I'm afraid that people aren't reading Forever's End because of the very fact that someone isn't getting off every last episode (although I've placed some key characters and situations in the series so that I can have fairly well-rounded lemons when needed.) Before I embark on a hundred page lemon (which WILL include action), and thirty or forty pages of other projects that I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised by, I want people to take this survey so I know people out there are reading this, and I need some feedback so that I can develop the story in a direction that will intrest my readers.

If you don't want to take the survey, its your choice, but it really would mean a lot to me if you did, and would ensure that lemons are being put out there by a writer who can make stories that you want to see. Please respond to this survey by replying in this topic.

[center]Forever's End Survey #1[/center]

If you have not read the series thus far but wish to participate in the survey anyway, please refer to my full published works at:

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...3890#13890

Look under "Forever's End." Please note that the survey is conviently ready to answer. You can simply copy and paste this entire survey and please your answers in the answer field named "A:"

Q: What was your favorite episode of Forever's End?

A:

Q: Why did you enjoy this episode as much as you did?

A:

Q: What was your least favorite episode of Forever's End?

A:

Q: What made this episode so undesirable?

A:

Q: Name five things that you would like to see change in Forever's End.

A:

A:

A:

A:

A:

Q: Name five things that you like about Forever's End.

A:

A:

A:

A:

A:

Q: Do you like the author's writing style?

A:

Q: If not, what would you like to see change?

A:

Q: Who is your favorite character overall?

A:

Q: Who is your favorite Digidestined, and why?

A:

Q: Who is your favorite non-Digidestined character (excluding Saidenmon.)

A:

Q: Do you mind the fact that Forever's End is not completely sex-based?

A:

Q: Do you enjoy the emphasis in characters and plot in Forever's End?

A:

Q: Who is your least favorite character overall?

A:

Q: Who is your least favorite Digidestined-character?

A:

Q: Do you look forward to the upcoming Forever's End movie/megalemon "Codename: Prometheus?"

A:

Q: What are some things you would like to see happen in "Codename: Prometheus?"

A:

Q: Would you play an RPG video game for the PC relating to "Codename: Prometheus?"

A:

Q: Would you visit a website concerning Forever's End?

A:

Q: If so, how many times would you visit?

A:

Q: Do you have any suggestions for the future of Forever's End, or Notorious's work in general? If so, list them here preferably in essay form.

A:

Q: How many episodes of Forever's End should their be?

A:

Q: Do you think you would read fifty episodes of Forever's End over the course of at least one year?

A:

Q: Why or why not?

A:

Q: Please list any other suggestions or comments here.

A:

Thank you for taking the Forever's End survey. Your imput is greatly appreciated! You can expect your opinions, critisisms, and genral imput to have an effect on future Forever's End episodes.

Signed,
Notorious