Join our server on Discord

What happend to Marika???
Famous for her characters Aquadramon, aquaveemon, aquarivamon...through the various incarnations of this website it seems that Marika is lost but not forgotten.

Oh forget it. I was just wondering what ever happend to her. I would have loved to have seen more drawings from her. The ones she had were awsome.
Hmm.... just to make a point, AquaVeemon's name is actually Vivamon; due to a misinterpretation.

But arrivng back tot he question... would you like to answer this, Jodan? Or should i?
I think Jordan left didn't he? and didn't you say in your one post about this that she lost interest in drawing and digimon all together?....if so, dang she's a missed talent...just wish I could have given my respects to such a fine artist.
I think that marika still hangs at the mirc chanel .... not to sure though
In reference to what you said darkfox...that sucks if its true that she quit drawing digimon. I too wish I could have paid my respects...i tried in the past but no one knew any way to get a hold of her. Oh well. Thanks for your input people.
She draws still, just not of the poke/digi influence. And heh... that's not her on thea channel, Elv. ^_~
Ah, well it's good to hear that she still draws, a talent like that should not be wasted.
Whatever she draws atm... i have to see more! so if anyone knows how to find some of her art (or has some art (exspecially digimon art) tell me how to get it or send me to redflow1@yahoo.de (just because i was not able to find it online... ))

btw... my favorite artists are Karabiner (Karaby), Marika and Eisen ... so i really hate it not to have more pieces of my top 3 artists :)
Ok so lets go a different route. Does anyone know of Marikas other online aliases? That will help in trying to find her other works.
This is like what? The fifth Marika thread in the past 4 weeks?
I think if ANYBODY here knew how to contact Marika, it would have been announced a long time ago...