Join our server on Discord

not really a lemon
Note - **time change or place change italics means what some one is thinking

Deep Seated Blues

Chapter One Angel Boy

A young girl wearing a sailor type school uniform quickly dashed through the darkened hollow streets of the night. It was long past midnight now breaking into Saturday morning, some might wonder what she was doing at this time in the earlier morning but probably would stop to stare at her black cat like ears and long tail. But going back to the story the girl raced down the sidewalk, checking behind her every few seconds to see if they were still following her. She took a rest a near by bench as she reached the entrance to the park the only place she could lose them then make her way home.

Earlier today she had made the wrong decision to slap the leader of the local gang in her school, Honda. He had called her his cat slut and threatened to rape her. "Asuka, I'm coming!"a voice yelled. The cat girl turned pale knowing that was Honda and his gang, she sighed as she took off running towards the park entrance. Something made Asuka stop and look up at the sky just as a silverish white falling star zoomed over head, she stood there mouth open and eyes wide as it headed for the park. In a matter of seconds that felt like hours the 'shooting star' crashed in the middle of the park sending rocks and tree branches everywhere. "Gottacha!"Honda cried grabbing Asuka's chest. "Come on you, you've gotta 'date' with boss." One of the gang members said as they picked up the catgirl and hid in an alley.

The gang members dropped Asuka on the cold alley ground and walked away as their boss stood over her, a big evil grin spread across his face. "Honda please dont I'll give you money instead."Asuka pleaded her tail wrapping around her self. Honda only shook his head as he picked her up and pushed her against a wall. "You embrassed me, now you've got to pay and smile i dont like girls frownin when i do em." Honda said placing a hand against her chest. Before he could get started there was a scream and then a blurred image of someone flying into some trash cans. "What the hell!" another yelled as Honda turned to see what was going on. There in the opening of the alley was a tall naked boy with long silver hair with a single angelic wing. "Who the fuck are you, aw screw it its just some demon!"Honda yelled dropping Asuka and stomping up to his men.

The boy only smiled as he raised an arm to them, a whirl wind of rose petals and cherry blossems tackled the gang. Honda managed to escape the flower whirlwind to see it was coming directly from the boys hand. "Just as I thought hes a fucking demon!"Honda yelled pulling something from his back pocket. Asuka tried to scream as she saw the shining gun point at the boy but only a croaking sound came out. The same smile was on the boy's face as the gun fired, his body was slammed into a parked car blood flying everywhere. "Honda you bastard!"Asuka cried running towards the boy but honda grabbed her and held on. The flowery whirlwind died and Honda's gang slowly got up and joined their leader. The boy let out a little moan as he got up, a hand over his stomach where the bullet had gone through. Everyone's jaw nearly hit the ground as the boy stood up the wound rapidly healing. Honda and his gang confused and a little scared, took off running screaming like little girls.

"Are you ok?"Asuka asked walking to the angel boy, her tail flickering in the air. The boy tilted his head and nodded a bit looking a bit confused. "I'm Asuka,who are you."She said extending her hand for a hand shake,trying to keep her eyes above his waist. The boy tilted his head again before geting closer to her,it looked like he was going to shake hands but instead he poked at her chest. "You dont do that!"Asuka yelled slapping him. The boy fell down holding his red check, a few tears starting to run down his face. Asuka frowned feeling alittle sorry for him,he had saved her. "Come on I'll get you some cloths but what is your name?"Asuka asked but the boy only shrugged. "How bout Hikari, I know its usual a girl's name but I've seen a couple guys with that name." The boy smiled and nodded as he looked down and blushed abit. His single wing folded down around him hidding a little of his naked form.

The rest of the night/morning was easy, Asuka lived alone in an apartment so she didnt worry about anyone seeing Hikari and thinking he was demon. Asuka sighed as she unlocked the door of the small apartment, she ran jumped on the couch while Hikari just stood in the doorway. "Right you need cloths, i'll be right back."Asuka said dissapearing down a hallway. Hikari walked around his wing still covering him, he looked at the small living room with a green couch, a good size book case and a big screen tv. He plopped on the couch and switched the tv on, after a few seconds he learned that by pressed buttons on the black device in his hand would change the picture on the black box. "Having fun with the tv?"Asuka smiled walking back into the living room with some cloths in her arms. "So is tv?.Hikari said getting up, forgeting to cover him self. "Yes,surprised you can talk, now put these on."Asuka said throwng the cloths at him.

Hikari got the boxers and jeans on easily but the gray sweat shirt was a problem because of his wing. After a couple minutes of trying to pull it on, Hikari ripped a hole for his wing and finally got it on. "Ok later this morning I have to go to school and you'll stay here but when i come back i want to know all about you like where did you come from."Asuka said her cat ears flattening down against her long black hair. " I want to no that too." Hikari said siting back on the couch. "What you dont know anyting about where you came from."Asuka asked only get a head shake for answer. "Just no a few words too."Hikari said. "Alright just watch tv,i figure something out when i come back from school, good night."Asuka walking over back down the hallway.

She close and locked the door so Hikari woudnt be able to get in if he got any ideas, even thought she knew he probably wouldnt. She stripped out of her school uniform and got bed, for some reason she alway slept in the nude who knows maybe it was the cat in her. Meanwhile Hikari was flipped through channels not really seeing anything worth interest. He stopped at some show, it was some old black and white movie on the history channel.

*Later that morning*

Asuka sat wearing a robe in the kitchen siping some coffee watching Hikari sleep on the couch, she had found him sleep with a biography on Walt Disney on tv. "Might as well get ready for school."She said going back to her room. She quickly changed in to a different uniform this one black with a dark navy trim other then the white one. By the time she had gotten her hair and teeth brushed, Hikari was already awake and exploring the frig. "Hey sleep well?"Asuka said grabbing her bag. "Yea learn lots of stuff and words, also have a question."Hikari said shoved a piece of pizza in his mouth. "And whats that." "How come those guys called me a demon but you lool more like one then me because of the ears and tails." "Dunno,probably how you fell from the sky or something."Asuka walking out the door.

"Stay Here!"She said her head poping up from the door way. She only got a mumbled I know as Hikari shoved more food in his mouth. Just done eat all of my food Angel boy.

Chapter Two School Dayz

Hikari was busy exploring Asuka's room, mumbling something about strange looking cloths. He burst out of her closet a pair of pink panties on his head and a toliet paper cardboard tube in his hand. "Iing tha king!"Hikari yelled as he flew around the room and the rest of the apartment. He flew around for a couple more minutes before landing in front of a picture of Asuka and some guy. He grabbed the picture and sat on the floor looking like he was about to cry. "Wherez Asuka...."He said still holding the picture."I no she whent to skool....ill go thair!"

*Asuka's School*

"Gawd I hate Math Class!"Asuka cried looking at her last math test. Two other girls stood by her side looking at the paper. "An F again, you should have studied more."one girl said. "I told you I would help with your math."another said playing with Asuka's tail. Asuka smiled abit turning to the two, one girl has short blue hair and wore a boy's uniform while the other had long blonde hair that when down to her knees. "Jamie(the one in the boys unifrom), Rei(the other) you guys really would help me?"Asuka said her ear perking up abit. "Yea and i said i would kick the shit out of the teach for ya."a voice Asuka knew all to well came from behind.

"Get away from me Honda."Asuka said not turning to him. "So you got away from that demon..."Honda said spining her around."wouldnt want anyone harming my pussy now along with these babies."hond said grabbing Asuka's chest. "Keep doing that and you will be expelled Mr. Kyoshiro."The teacher said smacking Honda with a ruler (Damn teachers are violent o.o). Honda held his head and flicked the teacher off before walking back to his desk. "Alright we only have ten minutes of class left so now is the best time to do your homework."The teacher said going to his own desk and pulling a newspaper from nowhere.

*On some street*

Hikari walked around going to various people with Asuka's picture and asking where she was. He had changed into a white t shirt and black jacket that hid his wing. "Wherez Asuka." Hikari said walking up to some old women selling ramen noodles. "Down the street and take this you look hungery." the old women said handing him a bowel of noodles. "Thank u."Hikari said as he ran down the street. He looked at the huge school with two pointed towers on each side of it. "Skool..." Hikari took off the jacket and tied it around his waist before taking off into the air, he flew around the school looking in the windows,wuite good for some one with one wing.

"Asuka!"he yelled seeing her now in a english class. Hikari flew to the roof of one of the towers and sat watching her eating his noodles. Beforew he got comfortable he saw yet another window that interested him one with some girls doing stretches. He hovered in the air a little ways from the window watching but side when he saw the girls go in another room. "Whell the windoe is open."He said managing to squeeze through into the room and ran after the girls not knowing he was walking in the girls locker room. It was only a matter of second before Hikari was flying around the locker starring and poking all of the girls there before being pelted by towels and books.

*Asuka's English Class*

Asuka sat at a table with Jamie and Rei, as the teacher sat at a stool reading some old book. "Ok...Asuka can you tell me what the Tao Barrier is?" "the Tao Barrier is a barrier seperating our world from the demon world, its was created in the thirteen hunderedes by an old emperor."Asuka said standing and looking directly at the teacher before a chorus of screams could be heard. "Please dont let Hikari be here" Asuka thought running out the door and towards the screams like the rest of the class.

They turned the corner as a group of girls half dressed and covered in towels tackled the class. "This ugly bird monster was in the girls locker room!" one of the girls yelled. "It wasnt uly it was sort of cute then its eyes went red and it flew out the window."another said. "Mabye it wasnt Hikari."Asuka tried to reasure herself but deep down inside she knew it had been him.

* Outside the School*

What looked to be a jagged line in the air like a rip in some kind of fabric appeared in front of the school. It was slowly growing with monstrous roars and growls coming from within. Shadows from every dark corner made their way to the rip making it increase in size untill it was as big as four buses stacked on top of each other."I'm coming for you....."a voice called.

People gathered around the tear as a large black dog like creature slowly marched through it. It was a large black dog only one bus shorter then the rip, he had one regular head and two others on its shoulders, behind each head was a tuff of dark red furr and it had a long scorpinen like tail. "Stupid humans.."It said as he made his way to the school. "I'm coming you traitor!" The dog beast made a laughing like sound before a large molten fire ball shot from each mouth. Two only burn the area around the school while the last one made a hole in the door way.

The whole school seemed to erupt with cries and screams as teachers and students alike burst out of the school. Asuka froze when she first saw the dog like beast, a thick gray slim form around each of its mouths. "Where are you Traitor!" It barked sniffing the air. The beast then looked down at Asuka all of her hair and ears standing on end. "You have his nasty smell, you know where he is!"The three headed beast growled wrapping Asuka up with the nonbladed part of its tail. "Asuka!"Cheered Hikari as he flew down to where Asuka was being held. "There you are!" the dog beast roared as he smacked donw the childish seventeen yearold with one of his paws. "Hikari!"
Wow man, pretty good stuff...nicely written and all. Good job and good luck with future works.