Join our server on Discord

Mirror in the Mon -Complete- (unrevised)
I just wrote the last few words of this fifteen minutes ago but I thought since I came in second place of the contest and all, people might want to see the complteed version. My proofreader is busy, so the revised version won't be out for a week or two, but unless you're a total square and can't read through a few missing commas and mispelled words ...

Just enjoy or I'll come to your house and shoot you :o. I recomend the .doc version. I know the table of contents don't line up =p That's what I get for convertind a .doc into an .html

http://www.matelk.com/stuff/Chronosphere.html

Total Pages: 109

Thanks to Matelk for hosting[/url]
Ye Gods... so long... o.o
Gotta read through this epic on the weekend... but the judges liked it, so I'm looking forward to it :D
WOW. That just about sums it up. Great work, dude :D
Well, I haven't read this, but from what I've seen and heard it must be pretty damn good! I promise to read it when I've got time on my hands (right now I probably haven't got much more than a spare hour or two a day to myself) and then I'll comment properly.
Thank you all very much for your kindness, and as soon as I get some ideas laid out, and I get some time, I hope that I can start on Mirror in the Mon II, which is going to be even better than the first.