Join our server on Discord

Need help with sig (it's too big ^^")
Can someone tell me how to resize my sig to 400 by 300 pixels because I just got a email from Togaishi to resize it or it will be removed so please help me out here
Get a paint program like photoshop to do it, or a friend with a program like taht to do it.
if you do use html codes, you could just resize it in the image tag itself. Just a suggestion...
Trouble is, the filesize is going to still be large-ish, and the picture degrades in quality.
here ya are...

Oops i forgot to tell you people that I A) Figured it out myself and B) found a new sig ^^"
I wonder about people sometimes. lol
Hehe yea it just slipped my mind but you got to agree that my new sig is better than my old one :D
I've found several people doing what you're doing, your PICTURE is within the limit, but the TEXT below it takes the whole sig OVER the limit.

Can you move the text on to the picture, or as an alternative, shrink the picture more, please.
I didn't want to shrink the sig so I just removed the test below it. But this is the last thing i'm doing for my sig. it's now 400x300 so it's in the limits and it stays that way you hear Wink (Sorry if I get of in an offending way but i'm just tired to keep hearing shrink your sig;remove the text and stuff like that)