Join our server on Discord

As lemony as I can get (Execshipping, untitled)
For those of you who don't know, Execshipping is the (Pokemon) pairing of Bishasu and Domino...

here's a pecular thing I did from his POV and this is as lemony as I can really get without it being *really* bad...tell me what you think, and if I should take the lemony plunge...

The name is key. Everything about me is vicious, so that's the name I picked for myself. Well, "Bishasu", but only because that sounds more like a name that way. Cant kill every idiot who asks, I'd never get anything done.

People are idiots. Me and Domino seem to be the only exceptions.

Soon, I'm gonna kill the boss. And soon, I'll tell Domino what I think. She'll be scared, I know it, but that can't be avoided. With any luck I'll win her over, get her to see that she and I were meant to be together.

But maybe I can't. Maybe she'll go off on me. If that happens, I don't know what I'll do. Heh. Maybe I'd even let her kill me. I know she'd do it, too. Probably be over real fast, like a shot to the throat or something. She knows my weak points, and won't hesitate to strike like a python. Wheras I don't think I could hurt her.

The boss is a different matter. Him I'm gonna have fun with. Oh yeah, everything you're thinking' and more. Probably gonna bend him over the desk once or twice...heh, just like he does to Domino. Figures there'd be an irony.

I think I'm gonna use a knife against him. A really small one, too, like about the size of a scalpel. Sweet...I can already hear him screaming, too proud to beg me. Everyone begs sooner or later--I'm proof of that.

Repeat that and I kill you, too.

Heh. So many idiots around.

Look, I'm not stupid. I'm 28 and I know I probably won't live to see 30. But for some reason, that don't matter to me. I gotta kill the Boss, and I gotta do something with Domino. And that's about it.

First, I gotta figure out what exactly it is I have to do with Domino, I guess.

It's funny. Everyone has their own description of being in love, but I don't think anyone would think that I had my own. Yeah, I love her. Bet you didn't expect that, did you? At least I think I do. I think about her all the time, and I would do anything for her. She hates me, though, I know that.

That's how I wanna go out, too. By her hand. Like I said, I'd let her do it. Go with a huge smile on my face. Probably hard as a rock, too. Whenever I think about our fight, I get really turned on and it just won't quit. Maybe because I've never really been dominated before. I know a lot of people have that fetish, to be completely dominated, but I could only take it from her.

Damn, if she shot me or something, I think I'd cream myself right there. And then she'd shoot me again.

Dammit, just writing about it's making me hard. Hang on.

There we go, had to track down some useless grunt to stick it to. Don't think I'll ever seen him again, looked like he was about to keel over or something. I give it rough, there's always a lot of blood. Especially with the grunts. I mean, they're useless, right? Sides, me and Domino were never grunts. Hell, she started off in the Silver Squad, and I started in Ops.

Used to blow a lot of shit up. It was fucking great. You wouldn't believe how easy it is, either, just a few wires. Hell, sometimes not even that.

But damn, I'm still not satisfied. Maybe I'll pop off and see about some of the girls downtown. Find one with blonde curls, one who'll do anything to me. So many possibilities...

The night is young, and I'm off-duty. The moon's low in the sky tonight, and that means someone's gonna die. Maybe that grunt I sprayed earlier. Don't think he got very far by now.

Knock at the door. Hang on.

...Domino.

She...she wanted to know what I did to the guy she was supposed to fuck tonight. How the hell should I know? Unless it was that grunt, but I doubt it. Oh, she's like a queen to them. They all worship her, so don't think they wouldn't jump at the chance to fulfull their jacking fantasies. But she wouldn't lower herself like that.

She made this one sound, this low 'ooooo', and I kept staring at her mouth. Just kept picturing those curls bouncing, her head bobbing up and down in my lap as she sucked me dry. I almost came right there, except she walked away.

So yeah, I had to finish on my own. Guess that's the one thing I have in common with those grunts, Domino makes me want to jack myself. But hell, I may not have her yet, but I will. Once I kill the boss, she'll have to.

Unless she kills me. But I already mentioned that.

One time she asked me about my name. Isn't that what I started talking about? Yeah, I told her it's because I'm like a vicious beast, you can't control me. That's not what I meant to say at all.
pretty good and I agree with him domino is pretty hot
(hey this board dosen't say firetruck instead of fuck)
how bad is your lemon skills?
heh.

Pretty damn bad. At least when I tried to do an FFVI hentai (Kefka/Celes...and you don't want to read it, trust me)

And yeah...I brought this up in another place on here, but *why* is there no Domino hentai?
so I tryed to do a salior mercury/SI from a crappy perspective
probally because not many have seen the special
Yeah, but Domino's fucking hot.