Join our server on Discord

HazanZ's May Contest Winner
Alright Digi-Believers, we finally have a winner. Since Tank Cop couldn't make it in time due to more important things in his life, I decided to end the contest with just two judges' results. And summing it all up, the winner is...
ThunderEchoes!!!

And by just 1 point! One point of difference between her and the second place, El intruder, the third place going to Tazer.

Well, congratulations, Thunder, you earned it. Even if some will disagree, including yourself. You’re the winner of the month of May. ^_^

As for your prize, e-mail me about it or you can discuss it with me in AIM later, whichever you want.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest and making it worthwhile, even if for a bit. It didn't go as good as I wanted, but oh well, that's to be expected. And thanks for the DaD for letting me host it. This might be one of the last posts I'll make here, so goodbye. Over and out.
3rd place eh? Ah well, it's good enough for me. ^_^

And this may be one of you last posts here because is may soon be the DHN.. whenever that happens.. if ever. Well I'll still be seeing you.. everywhere else. lol :)
Two judges out of four doesn't sound very fair to me, seeing as there was still room for competition... But if that's what Hazan wants, and if it's generally accepted, I can't disagree. Thanks for a good contest, Hazan!
Fortunately no one screwed this contest.