Join our server on Discord

Hazan_Z's May Contest Results
For starters, I have two notices here:

1. I had to eliminate one of the judges, I found it impossible getting in touch with him.

2. Hybrid Halogen, I'm sorry, but I had to disqualify your lemon entry on the contest. You broke two rules. First, I know we spoke about you including rape, but you assured me it was light, enough to let it slip by and necessary to the story. Sadly, I found it much too explicit, which was against the rules. Also, you made Veemon the main character of the story, and I know you included Gomamon in a lemon scene (him being one of the characters I had asked for) but you seemed to forget that the character had to both be involved in a lemon scene AND be the main character of the story. Gomamon wasn't the main character in yours. I'm sorry, but I had to disqualify your lemon due to thaose reasons.

I'll put my scores a little later, though, and hope the other judges have them done soon as well.
Well, here we go, these are my contest results, now we gotta wait for the other judges to send theirs:

"8 Mile"

By: DV85

Plot: 12 points

This is the simple story of a normal adventure for the DigiDestined, where they are still after BlackWarGreymon and with a little Gomamon/Biyomon affection thrown in for fun. It's nothing special, really.

Characterization: 13 points

Not very bad, yet not very good either. I couldn't feel much for the characters here, they were pretty much acting the same way throughout the whole story.

Lemon scene: 11 points

It's cute how Gomamon and Biyomon ended up loving each other, but damn, was the lemon scene lifeless here. It's like they were having sex while asleep. The interaction between them was so cold, it didn't make feel anything at all.

Writing Quality: 9 points

Writing in script format isn't a very good idea when it comes to lemons, or other stories for that matter. It's really hard on the eyes and makes you be lost in reading it. The writing style itself is pretty much average as well.

Grammar: 17 points

Didn't find much to complain here.

Overall: 62 points

In the end, it's not a bad lemon. It just lacked some of the necessary ingredients that makes a good lemon. Can't say I enjoyed it, but it was okay, if only for Gomamon.

"Renamon's Mate"

By: Daniel

Plot: 15 points

You know, this story would've been great if only the plot was done in a better fashion. A rookie Renamon hoping to be a strong fighter falls in love with her master, Leomon. I mean, the potential and possibilities are endless. But I can't help feeling kinda awkward by some of the scenes here. There are some good scenes that I liked, but most are downright silly. If only the writer took it more seriously, it would have made wonders.

Characterization: 16 points

Renamon's persona was developed well enough that I actually liked her throughout. Leomon's as well, being the same noble and caring, but still kinda rough guy. Their relationship throughout the lemon was also done well. But there are some moments where they act sorta strange and out of nature, and that's what bogs it down a bit.

Lemon Scene: 18 points

It's Leomon/Renamon, dammit! It was great and the description was very well done. I could've lived without the SaberLeomon/Kyuubimon scene, but it was a nice touch. It's the Rena/Leo scene that won me over.

Writing Quality: 15 points

This one was okay in this department, but some awkward use of words makes it a bit hard to read through. It was a smooth read overall.

Grammar: 18 points

Having a proofreader helps, as I didn't find much wrong here. Just some misspelled words here and there, but nothing critical.

Overall: 82 points

I kinda liked this one to some extent, as the result proves. But still, I can't help but feel that I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted it. It's a great attempt and I applaud Dan for his try. I just wish there were some more Renamon/Leomon lemons out there. ^_^;;;

"Surviving The Cold"

By: Tazer

Plot: 17 points

This was indeed a very nice story. The writer took an episode from 02 and altered it so we can see what would happen if Hawkmon and Biyomon were lost in the middle of icy cold Siberia. I couldn't find anything much wrong in it. Even if it was somewhat simple with nothing major happening, I found it compelling from start to finish.

Characterization: 17 points

While nothing actually develops except for Hawkmon, I thought that was enough. The way he was struggling to search for his sweetheart was portrayed well, showing Hawkmon's true brave and caring nature and that he's willing to do anything for his loved ones. Biyomon was mostly knocked out for the most of the story, so can't say much for her.

Lemon Scene: 18

An excellent scene, I must say. Yeah, it has the usual "I didn't know you loved me!" ordeal, but it was very well done and the description was good enough to turn me on.

Writing Quality: 18

This lemon was written pretty well. Nice use of words and was an easy read. Didn't have much trouble keeping track.

Grammar: 19 points

Same as writing quality, the writer did well in keeping it clean and simple. I personally didn't find anything wrong, maybe just a couple of mishaps.

Overall: 89 points

All in all, a good example of a good lemon. I really liked it, due to some slight affection for the couple, but regardless, it warrants reading even if you weren't a fan of it. The only thing I couldn't easily swallow is that, how would they have sex when they were seriously injured? It made me squint a bit during the good lemon scene.

"In Your Tune"

By: ThunderEchoes

Plot: 16 points

Okay, I honestly had a hard time deciding in this one. On one hand, we got this good plot that tells the story of Kari's mysterious illness, how her friends suffer because of it, especially her partner Gatomon, and how they're trying to save her. It then develops into an unexpected romance tale between Gatomon and Gomamon, which then evolves into Angewomon and Zudomon. So far so good. But, on the other hand, all of that was done in a way that I can only describe as… rushed. A lot of things aren't fully explained and that leaves the reader in some sort of confusion of what exactly is happening. I'm sure that the writer did her best to achieve some kind of a story that could unveil some of Digimon 02 mysteries and I'm not saying that she failed, but at the same time she hadn't succeeded fully due to the rushed job.

Characterization: 19 points

Well, what can I say? The characters were developed excellently. From hardheaded Gatomon, to considerate Tai, to clumsy Joe, they were all pumping with personality. I even liked how Gatomon, a digimon I don't care much for, was portrayed. Seeing a side of her that's not so cocky and revealing her soft nature was something I didn't expect. Gomamon also was portrayed well. The fact that he wasn't very confident of himself and how he wanted to be stronger was something refreshing from the usual comical behavior of his, but that's not to say he lost his humor as you still feel that this is the same ol' Gomamon. This good characterization even carries on when they digivolve to Angewomon and Zudomon, which is indeed an effort not easily done.

Lemon Scene: 17 points

One would think that doing an Angewomon/Zudomon lemon scene is an impossible feat, but I beg to differ. Although Thunder didn't point out how large Zudomon is, it was clearly that she made him at a sealed up pack (no pun intended ^_^; ) in the guise of BlackWarGreymon and the likes. I would've liked if she'd explained how he could be in such a sizeable size, but I'm not complaining… much. As for the lemon scene itself… for a Zudomon/Angewomon, it's pretty much well done, to a point. Like the plot, it feels a bit rushed and it seems that Angewomon had the spotlight on showing her emotions during the sex compared to Zudomon, which got me bad a little. Nonetheless, it satisfied me and that what counts.

Writing Style: 18 points

What I like about Thunder is her writing style, and she continued her trend in this one. I can't say it's her best work, but the flow was nice if not as smooth as expected due to the rushed nature. Still, it's great and I still wish if I could write like that. ^_^

Grammar: 20 points

Thunder claimed that she's confident of her grammar skills, and I give her that. I didn't find any misspelled words or awkward sentences while reading through this lemon, and that's something to say nowadays. Anyone that has her as a proofreader is one lucky reader. *cough, cough*

Overall: 90 points

Here's the bottom line for this mess of a judging: This is a great lemon and proves that you can use any character regardless of who or what they are. I always wished for a good Zudomon lemon, and while this one could've been better, I'm quite happy with it and liked to read it multiple times. That's something I rarely do, so it shows how good it is if anything. My advice to Thunder is that next time she should put a little more effort in her lemons, because I'm sure she'd be right up there with the best. Oh, one last thing: I just want to add that what won me over in this lemon is when Gatomon threw the sandwich on Veemon's face to shut him and stop him from singing. ^_^ I loved it! Good job, my friend, I give you high props for that! In your eyes VeeGato fans! lol

"I'll Be There"

By: IceFlame88

Plot: 6 points

Excuse me? What plot? I didn't see anything that resembles a plot here. It really is a shame, as the couple (Flamedramon/Renamon) is charming, but sadly it didn't work out here. Here's what happens in this lemon: A Flamedramon suddenly appears in the Tamers world, Renamon saves him and takes him to the house of some kid named Kevin, they have sex (Renamon and Flamedramon of course) and that's it. Nothing more. Some other unknown human characters appear at the end that I have no idea what the hell they were doing in the lemon in the first place. O_o

Characterization: 5 points

Honestly, I didn't know what the heck was happening in this short lemon, so obviously that won't leave much for character development.

Lemon Scene: 8 points

This might be the lemon's highest point, but still not much to say about it. They barely know each other, so why the hell would they make out this fast a few minutes after they met? Boggles the mind. The description isn't that good either, not showing any sign of emotion or sensuality.

Writing Style: 8 points

Can't say much here either. It was just a few pages long. It went by so fast that I didn't know if I was reading a lemon, and yet I didn't get anything at all.

Grammar: 12 points

I won't go deeply here. Let's just say it wasn't that good.

Overall: 39 points

Sorry if I sounded too harsh, but let's face it, this lemon wasn't good enough. It was like 3 pages long and lacked everything a good lemon needs. If only the writer put his heart into it. I hope he'll do just that in his next lemons.

"The Very Odd Threesome"

By: El Intruder

Plot: 18 points

People might say that this lemon hardly has any plot to speak of. I say, who cares. Truthfully, I loved how the story went here. Angewomon falling in love with both of Leomon and BlackWarGreymon at the same time and can't seem to choose between them. I don't know about anyone else, but I found that formula very attractive and really made for one heck of lemon set up, and this is where this darn lemon shines.

Characterization: 20 points

Oh, how I loved the characters in this one. ^_^ The interaction between the threesome was perfectly done and each one of them was oozing with personality. It makes you wonder how someone as grumpy as BlackWarGreymon can have such good sense of humor. Leomon as well, was well portrayed, trying to be as polite as usual, but can't help but reveal his inner playful self. Angewomon, the schemer of all, acted as the innocent girl who was looking for her love (or two loves in this case) but was kinda slutty at the same time. Heck, if that isn't cool characterization, I don't know what the hell is!

Lemon Scene: 20 points

The pinnacle of excellency. Never have I ever seen lemon scenes these good and satisfying. The sexual energy it emits is unbelievable, it instantly sucks you in the arousing atmosphere as if you're living it. The spanking and diaper setups might seem disturbing at first, but it adds to the sweetness of the sensual nature of the lemon. Simply put, this is the best Digimon Lemon Sex Scene you can find any place, period.

Writing Style: 20 points

I bet that the writer really made sure that he got everything perfect in this lemon, as I never saw the need to re-read any part and the flow was simply perfect. The use of words never lowers below excellent and the dialogue is top-notch.

Grammar: 20 points

Again, it's nearly perfect. I saw a couple of grammar mistakes, but nothing to hinder the story at all. It was a truly smooth ride from start to finish.

Overall: 98 points

What else to say? This lemon ranks up there as one of the best I've ever read. It might not have an actual plot going for it, but when the sex is this good, I don't see the need for it. Everything else was just so sweet; if you kissed it, it would give you cavities. If there's something that bugged me in this lemon, it's this: I'm with BlackWarGreymon here... What the hell is a 'lummox' anyway? O_o;
Quote:Hybrid Halogen, I'm sorry, but I had to disqualify your lemon entry on the contest.

Gah gah, that damn rape scene.......and I did plan to use Flamedramon as main character, but didn't know how to keep him in.

Great, now that just added up to my already BAD enough mood. **Gets ready to kill someone on sight! Not KIDDING**

But look on the bright side........at least I don't have to LOSE in an embarrasing manner **Stares at EI's score.......98!!! WOW, and also at Thunder's 90!!!** I'd never beat them :(

Oh well.......I'm rooting for you Thunder, doen't let us down I'm sure you'll beat EI!!!!!!

**Sadly walks out, all the work and anticipation down the drain...........GOD IF I KNEW THAT EARLIER I COULD HAVE MADE A PROPER ENDING TO GET A HIGHER SONISCALE. Gah, oh well, I AM JINXED lately - thats for sure.**

Oh and Haz, could you just maybe score my lemon too? Just for the heck of it.........after all I did wait a long time for this moment.
i didn't give a fuck abot winnng so i didn't put my heart into writting it
IceFlame, well, if you're gonna be so rude and such a bad sport about it, why did you enter the contest in the first place?

HH, I did gave a rating to your lemon, but I thought not putting it up in the first place, as I thought it might have been disrespectful, since it had to be disqualified. But since you asked, I'll put my judging on it, even thought it isn't exactly pretty:

"Heart of Ember"

By: Hybrid Halogen

Plot: 13 points

Alright, let me get this one straight. Are you trying to tell me that there is this serial killer, that rapes and them kills Digimon females, on the loose in the Digital world and the DDs are trying to catch him, then they suspect that it's BlackWarGreymon (who turns out to be innocent of this crime) and still get killed wrongfully by the original murderer, and in the end, no one's finds out the truth because the rapist sacrifices himself to safe his dream girl who was dying from the injury she got when she fought BlackWarGreymon?!?! What the hell was that?! The idea might be good but the execution was all wrong. I kept saying to myself "Why?" on and on as I was reading through. Sorry buddy, but this mess of a plot just won't cut it in my book.

Characterization: 10 points

Ok, first of all, why the hell is Veemon is the main mon in the story? Secondly, why add all the DDs if you're only going to use some of them in the whole lemon? Lastly, the next time you use a made-up Digimon, try to describe how he actually looks like. How the heck should I picture a Digimon fighting without knowing anything of him at all?

Lemon scene: 15 points

This is the only scene where I actually found one of the allowed male digimon that I wanted in the contest. I guess you took it as I only wanted them just to be in a lemon scene, even though I clearly stated that they should be the main character. I can see that it was well done and explicit, but it came by all of the sudden that I didn't see it coming. It was as if Gomamon and Palmon didn't actually know they were having sex and were just playing a perverted game. Also, one of the rules was not to use rape scenes at all, and I admit you told me so from the start, you claimed that it would be brief and just for the sake of the plot. Well, I didn't find as them as brief as you said and what ticked me the most is when you used Renamon as one victim. If there was someone I don't ever want to see raped, it's her. >_<

Writing Style: 16 points

The writing quality was quite good mostly and was easy to read through. Nothing wrong to say here, and nothing special as well.

Grammar: 17 points

The usual stuff you find in most lemons, but not too much. Okay grammar skills overall.

Overall: 71 points

I'll be honest; I actually didn't like this lemon at all. In addition to breaking some rules, I found the story to be average at best. Yeah, the battle scenes are good, but that's something I don't care much about. It's not that I was biased against Veemon, it's obvious it was just an attempt to pull out a lemon for the sake of doing it. I appreciate that the writer did try to do something good, as I know he could've done way better than this, but he should have paid more attention to what he was exactly doing. *sigh* This one really depressed me.
Holy damn! I did a hell of a lot better then I thought I would... 3rd place, eh? Cool. Still waiting for other judges, right?
Tazer...mon, congrats.
Waiting for the rest of the judges.

Gah LOL thanks Haz for the review :P Gah gah, really did bad this time :) Oh how embarassing. But sorry that I broke the rules...........wasn't meant to. **Especially sorry for making you depressed with that crappy attempt at writing :P**

And Ice, that was really rude!!! I mean come on, one and half page lemon? What did you expect? 100??? Gah, even I'm happy wtih my score..........cuz it was really bad. **SoniScale proved it**

And as for Taz, congrats man...............hope the other judges likes your piece and make ya FIRST :P
Heh, if it is then it's be a nice birthday present.. I haven't won anything in years. :( But yay for birthday coming soon.

Where's the rest of the scores? Its been about a week since the contest ended.. does reviewing take that long? :?
It does, as a matter of fact. I'm glad that at least Hazan managed to finish his scores so quickly.