Join our server on Discord

Lesbian Chillout RP.
Can you help relieve my sexual frustations? (BTW, I'm clad in red/yellow vinyl and gold spike heels, too. And I wear a relaxing hisbiscus flower in my hair, too.) I'll do anything you say. Make my wildest deepest lesbian dreams of love and lust come true!
"Mmmm... what is it exactly that you're looking for, little girl?" a voice comes frome above.

As the attention is averted to where the voice is coming from, a humanoid digiwomon can be seen sitting on what appears to be a seat made out of bats? They all of a sudden disappear and she jumps down, landing in front of the girl, straightening up and placing a hand on her hip, standing seductively in front of her.

She is dressed in violet coloured skintight leather, with golden trimmings, and a giant golden bat-like emblem/chest plate, with a very modest cut of cleavage. A long wave of blue flows from her head, as her cerulean hair gleams in the limelight, and she gazes back at the girl through the red lenses on her face.

OOC: For those who have not seen yet, this is Succuba, and her other form SuccubaBM. And yes, i know her hair is coloured wrongly in the first one -_-

Oh, n one more, even though scanned badly, ^^; SuccubaBM battle ready)
(I'm still here, if you want me.)

PS. I'll let you make the first move.