Join our server on Discord

Got some Sentai Hentai that i would like to post
I have a few pics of some sentai female rangers getting some hentai action, nothing much, the costumes torn in certain places, & monsters doing stuff to them. But I am going to be turning in my computer to get it upgraded & all, & get some actual working floppy disks, so i was wondering, if anyone could like take them & put them up on some site or whatever. The site i got these from about a year or 2 ago is long gone, & since they are the only sentai hentai i have ever seen i dont want to lose them.
I like to see some. I'm a fan of Sentai.
want me to email tem to u? I have to give up my computer this saturday.
"I love it when you call me big pop-pa"
Throw your hands in the air, if youse a true player
To the honies gettin money playin niggaz like dummies
If you got a gun up in your waist please don't shoot up the place (why?)
Cause I see some ladies tonight who should be havin my baby; bay-bee

:D

staying on topic, yes, I sure would enjoy it as well, as long as its a good art style ^_________^
Yes you can mail them to me.

prophet_art@yahoo.com
when you get them (and post them somewhere) please IM me and give me a list of the URL's so I can add them to the first post.

I'd just like to say that, we dont mind other forms of hentai here. we like to stay on topic but you can post what ever you like. as long as it complies with the rules its all welcome here. there is no restriction in this forum so please post away.

Ryoku
ok, i sent a few pics, but i started getting a message saying that the account was at its limit or something along like that.

Let me know which ones u got.

there are 42 seperate pics, all together 7.55 mb