Join our server on Discord

Digimon 02 RPG
I dunno if anyone in here has checkedout the FMDE, but it mentions my short lived Digimon 02 RPG, appropriately titled "Digimon 02 RPG".

I'm currently looking for six players who would be interested in playing pre-created characters. I need players for the following people, if you're interested reply telling me who you'd like to be. Though the RPG is not a hentai RPG, I will probaly allow such things.

Benjamin Cohen
Age - 14
Sexuality: Gay
Partner: Kanemon > Metallimon > Judamon
Jogress Partner - Genki Karada [played by me] and Coyotemon
Jogress Ultimate > Metal Wolfmon
Initial Form - Jukohenmon (fusion of Ben and Judamon)

Kimberly Bates
Age - 14
Sexuality: Bi
Partner: Hagurumon > Thundermon > Cyberdramon
DNA Partner - Kevin Allman & Turuiemon
DNA Ultimate - Antylamon

Kevin Allman
Age - 13
Sexuality: Unknown (up to player)
Partner: Lopmon > Turuiemon > Antylamon
DNA Partner: Kimberly & Thundermon
DNA Ultimate: Antylamon

Griff Hunter
Age - 14
Partner: Tapirmon > Wizardmon > Doumon
DNA Partner: Gabrielle & Youkomon
DNA Ultimate: Doumon

Gabrielle Hunter
Age - 12
Partner: Renamon > Youkomon > Doumon
DNA Partner: Griff & Wizardmon
DNA Ultimate: Doumon

-----

If enough people would like to play, I may also include the Adventure cast as playable characters. In other words, if I get more than five volunteers, I'll open the Adventure cast, starting with Ken, then the 02 kids, then the 01 kids.

If you're interested, reply to this and I'll post a basic profile of your character for you.
I'll be Kimberly if thats okay
I'll be Griff, if this game actually does happen.
All right, looks like we've got players.

Kimberly Bates

Hair - Brown
Eyes - Green
Height - 4'9"

Kimberly is outgoing and active, but she's also feminine. She was part of the original Digimon Adventure Side Trek, and so she has experience with the Digital World, and with her partner Hagurumon. She normally prefers to go out with friends over doing things alone, and she always wants to make new friends.

Kimberly tends to hang out with anyone, and gets along with people naturally, and she also has a good sense of humor. She often cracks jokes when she's under pressure, as her way of handling it, and she had the Crest of Wit before sacrificing it for the seal. She curently has no romantic interests, though this may change at the player's option.

I'll get Griff's profile up in a bit.
Kevin Allman
I accidentally deleted everything inthis post, so please bear with me.

Griff Hunter
Black Hair
Brown Eyes
5'3"

Lone wolf, though he manages to accept being part of a team. Swears a LOT. Hangs out with a fairly anti-social group, when he hangs out at all. Being with his sister (Gabrielle) tones down his level of profanity.

Has the DigiEgg of Freedom, which lets Tapirmon become Eaglemon. Tapirmon is much more cautious than Griff, while Griff often rushes into things.

-----

Kevin Allman
Red Hair
Gray Eyes
4'10"

Kevin is a loner because he was skipped a year in school and feels out of place. He reads a lot of sci-fi and fantasy novels, also writes and draws with a reasonable amount of skill. Is Kimberly's lab partner in science, and has a slight interest in her.

He has the DigiEgg of Imagination, allowing his partner Lopmon to become Flame Devimon. Lopmon is energetic and very curious about the real world (where he's a Chocomon) once he gets there. He also encourages Kevin to be more outgoing. Not ethat the name Flame Devimon is subject to change, as is the physical form, as I refine these ideas a bit more.
WHERE IS SHIMMER?! She promised to meet me at Other RPGs every weekend and she has broken her promise. I have waited two weeks for her and she still hasn't returned. (Oooooh!!!)

Kharon, I'm not gonna join your RP. But this is what I want you to do: You will PM Shimmer and drag her sexy form to me, she owes me big time and one way or another, I will get her to spill her guts on why she avoids me and makes me feel sad and cranky. (With GM's RPs I can wait for the next post patiently, but with Shimmer and Sylia, you have to drag them off to Other RPGs (not literally) to get them to reply!) Please understand. I'm going now, sorry to bother you.

PM me when you have a moment.
Ah, so would anybody be interested in playing Ben Cohen or Gabrielle Hunter? They're the only characters I still need to have players for, before this thing can get started.
Ah, so would anybody be interested in playing Ben Cohen or Gabrielle Hunter? They're the only characters I still need to have players for, before this thing can get started.
Can't I be Kimberly Bates? That's My Character!Made for me! ;)
Otherwise I'll be Gabrielle Hunter...