Join our server on Discord

Heh...One of my 'earlier works'...
I'm sad to say the my ORIGINAL first fic is but lost bytes in hell...But I've tried my best...And here is the oldest fic by me that I can find...I'm not sure when I wrote this...But it has to be at least one to two years old now..."Drum roll please!!"...

I present "Potion of Luuuvvv..." a CCS(Card Captor Sakura) FanFiction(Lemon)...Enjoy the utter crap that was me long time ago...

>>>The following is text copied and pasted directly from the original NotePad File>>>

My disclaimer...DON'T SUE ME!!I DON'T OWN CCS OR ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH CC...

THIS FIC IS DEDICATED TO: Monica Au-Yeung

Title-Potion of Luuuvvv...

{A/N:Umm...Hi......Again...As you know this a repost...So you might have read this before...This was one of my earlier works so it's not perfect...Anyways...ENJOY!!^_^}

Ok this story is really kinda weird...Sakura and company are 19 living in New York City...
Sakura is still attending college and has a part time job at some printshop...
Li Syaoran is some comic/magazine shop owner in one of those really crowded streets...
Tomoyo is a full time model for some magazine...
Eriol is someone who makes potions that act like drugs(Illegal Types)...
My point is that I wrote this like at 2AM...and it's a very screwed up fic...but it's still good...

~~~~~~~~~~Eriol's Basement~~~~~~~~~~

Right after the explosion that rocked the dark damp basement of Eriol , a nearby fire alarm screeched out into the night. "HELP!!" Eriol screamed as he ran around the room , lab coat on fire , with Spinel flying behind him with a bucket full of water. "Stop running!!Hold still!!" yells Spinel as he trys to dump a bucket of water on Eriol's already blazing shirt.

A few minutes later Eriol is sitting on what was left of a stool. Uneasily Nakuru walks up to her master "Are you okay??" she whispers in a soft tone. Spinel sitting nervously on the remains of an old table with the empty bucket in hand mildly states "Well...not everything is burnt.".

Eriol finally gets up and grabs the small vial that caused the whole explosion."We should really be more prepared next time we make this" exclaims Eriol. "Next time!!" Spinel yells furiously.

Walking to the stairs Eriol looks back "Nakuru clean all this up before you head up for some sleep."."But Master..." Nakuru. "Don't 'But Master' me , now clean this mess up. When I wake up tomorrow I want to see this room like it was before." barks Eriol.

As Eriol and Spinel go up the stairs Nakuru mutters a few threatening swears under her breath. Then her eyes light up and Nakuru walks to one of the wall cabinets that was unharmed by the explosion. She opens the one of the far right cabinets labelled "Dangerous!!KEEP OUT!!" and reaches behind the rows upon rows of bottles and bags probably filled with deadly liquids and powders. At the very rear part of the cabinet Nakuru reaches and pulls out an air-tight plastic bag with a few exotic looking petals of flower in it. The label on it read "Libido Enhancing Tea Leaves". Grinning wickedly Nakuru grounds the one of the very small leaves and boils it with a small amount of water. After about fifteen minutes Nakuru laughs grimly as she poured in the very concentrated liquid into the original vial that caused the explosion.

~~~~~The Next Night~~~~~

Spinel and Nakuru relax on the couch in the living room as Eriol starts to depart for Sakura's apartment. "I'm going to Sakura's place. You guys stay here and behave yourselves , got that??" says Eriol. "Ok , have fun." said Nakuru with a menacing smile.

"Why are you so happy-evil all of a sudden??" asked Spinel as Nakuru started to laugh after Eriol left. "Well I added a bit of zest to that potion of Eriol's...Hehehehe." replied Nakuru.

"And what kind of zest did you add to it??" questioned Spinel. "Well I've been researching some of Eriol's potion books , and one day I came upon this flower that stimulated the libido of the person who drank the tea form of it." explained Nakuru.

"What!?!?Eriol's probably gonna kill you for this!!" screams Spinel. "But here is where you come in. When Eriol asks who did it , we would both deny that either of us did it." answered Nakuru.

"Fine but if he finds out..." said Spinel. "He won't." interrupted Nakuru.

~~~~~~~~~~Sakura's Apartment~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura , Li , Tomoyo , and Eriol all gather in Sakura's living room making themselves comfortable waiting for Eriol's good news of his new potion. "Here it is guys , I took almost all night last night to make it but here it is." says Eriol. Li takes the vial from Eriol and was about to drink it. "Whoa no way Li. That's way too strong. You have to mix it with something else." explains Eriols as he takes back the vial.

"Hey I know we can mix it with beer." exclaims Li. "Yea I agree." joins Sakura. So with that Sakura goes to the fidge and gets out a six pack of Molson Canadian(Beer!!). After a while the drinks were mixed and ready to be served.

"Ok...I'm gonna try it first." states Eriol. With that he gulps down a bit of the beer and potion mix. "Hey...it's tasteless!!" exclaims Eriol. Before he could says more everyone takes a gulp of their own.

~~~~~Fifteen Minutes Later~~~~~

The whole group was laying about drunk and dizzy until finally Tomoyo gets up to turn on some music. Eriol let his eyes skim Tomoyo's body as he thought of her hair , her mouth , her neck , her shoulders , her...... But just as suddenly as his last thought came to mind he literally slapped himself. "What's the matter with you Eriol" says Li who was replied by Eriol himself "Oh......nothing.". Li himself also noticed he was staring a lot at Sakura and her lovely body. All of a sudden Li shouted in pain as he fell down to the floor holding something between his croch.

"Li!! What's the matter??" questions Sakura as she bends down beside him putting a hand on his shoulder. "OWW!!You're making it worse!!" Li shouted again. Eriol quickly motions for Sakura to come over and explains "You see Syaoran has an *WHISPER*...and by you getting even more closer to him just makes it worse.".

By now everyone was except Li was standing awkwardly looking at each other puzzled and confused. "Hmmm but I was sure that none of the ingredients had anything that would do this.........unless...but no...I perfectly remember that cabinet wasn't even opened during any of my experiements.". "Something is really bad is happening...and I don't like it...but then again I do...no , no I don't." explained Sakura as she felt a hot burning sensation while staring down at Syaoran.

"To tell the truth I feel that if I don't kiss Sakura second I think I'm gonna die." cried Li. "W-What!!," Sakura started to turn pale. "I need to goto the bathroom..." Sakura yelps as she ran off.

"This is all falling into place...I think somehow the potion I made was a potion that somehow..." Eriol explained slowly as the others waited " increases your libido...".

"So that's why we've all been feeling kinda......weird around each other..." exclaimed Sakura as Tomoyo clasped her hands over her mouth in shock. "Okay...now...how do we cure ourselves??" asked Li.

"Well..." Eriol started slowly. "Just tell us!!" snapped Li. "We have to satisfy our desires..." finished Eriol. Everyone frozen in shock , unable to speak. Finally Li stated "Well the girls have no problem satisfying themselves...that would leave us guys...".

"Well we could help if you'd like..." says Tomoyo nervously. "Fine I'm helping also...c'mon you poor lustful guy...let's go..." exclaims Sakura as she drags Li to her bedroom and locks the door behind her.

"Umm I guess it's just you and I now..." Eriol says quietly. "Yea...let's go." says Tomoyo. Eriol and Tomoyo heads into a spare bedroom and locks the door.

~~~~~~~~~~Spare Bedroom~~~~~~~~~~

As Tomoyo sat quietly on the edge of the bed , Eriol was busy trudging around the room trying to keep his mind off Tomoyo. From Sakura's room loud thumps and crashes were heard. "What do you think they're doing??" asks Tomoyo curiously. "Probably just making out..." states Eriol knowing that it probably wasn't just kissing. 'Argh I can't hold it in any longer.' Eriol thought to himself. And with that thought Eriol threw himself onto Tomoyo kissing away at her passionately. It wasn't long until Tomoyo picked up his rhythm and they started making out like crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~Sakura's Bedroom~~~~~~~~~~

"Arrrggghhh...this is even worse than torture!!" moaned Li as he thrashed around on the bed making huge crashing sounds that echoed throughout the building. As Sakura took off the blind fold , Li found himself tied to the bed posts with Sakura nudging very close to his manhood teasing him. "Can't you at least untie me??" begged Li as Sakura slowly took off his pants. "Well see if I untied you , then it'd be no fun..." teased Sakura as she stripped Li of all his clothes except his briefs(underwear). Sakura stared in amazement at Li's hard long erection as she slowly started taking her clothes off. 'This isn't fair." Li thought as his mind started to conjure very nasty and lustful thoughts of that beautiful , sweet angel.

"Mmmm...help me take off my clothes Eriol...please??" purred Tomoyo into Eriol's ear. With a small grin , Eriol started to furiously unbutton Tomoyo's shirt while kissing her soft lips. Lips still locked clothing flew from the bed to all corners of the room. Skillfuly Eriol unhooked Tomoyo's bra with one hand.

"Have you done this before??" Tomoyo asked in amazement and moaned aloud as Eriol slowly sucked on her firm breasts. "No. But I'm sure you'll give me more experience..." Eriol whispered as he slipped Tomoyo's panties off. "You really want it bad don't you??" asked Tomoyo as she started to take Eriol's briefs off.

"I'd ask you the same thing you naughty girl. I'd say you deserve a hard spanking..." said Eriol. 'AHHH!!What am I talking about...' Eriol thought as he positioned Tomoyo and started to lightly spank her bare ass. "Oh punish me daddy , I've been a bad-bad girl" Tomoyo pleaded as Eriol started spank even harder and faster. 'She's actually ENJOYING this.' Eriol thought as he finally stopped since Tomoyo's ass was as red as red can be.

As they continued to kiss Tomoyo slowly reached down and started to stroke Eriol's long erection. "Hey!!Stop it." Eriol commanded still a bit surprised at what just happened. So in turn Eriol started to caress Tomoyo's glistening pussy. Then without warning thrust two of his fingers into her which caused her to moan very loudly. "Will you please Eriol??" asked Tomoyo with a nervous smile. Eriol nodded. "But I'm just warning you , it might hurt a lot." Eriol whispered and Tomoyo nodded.

Eriol gripped Tomoyo's hips lightly after he positioned behind her. With a swift thrust Eriol took away Tomoyo's innocence. Tomoyo's body wrenched around in a huge wave of pain and pleasure as she clenched to the blanket(on the bed) for her dear life. Eriol froze as this happened and started to divert Tomoyo from the pain by kissing and fondling her in ways that would perhaps block out the pain. And it worked , for Tomoyo recovered very quickly. Eriol got the signal to continue as soon as Tomoyo started to slide her hips on Eriol's stiff erection to make it go in and out of her.

Slowly at first , Eriol starts to fuck Tomoyo. As he started to go faster and harder , Eriol slowly reaching the verge of exploding into Tomoyo , tried to hold it in as much as possible so that he and Tomoyo could both experience it at the same time. With every thurst Tomoyo moaned in pure ecstasy.

"Aaaahhhhhh...Eriooll....I-I'm....mmmm...gonnaa....CCUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Tomoyo screamed as she let loose a tidal wave of her sweet juices. As if by reaction Eriol thrusts deeply in once more as he himself ejaculates into her.

Tomoyo shuddered as she lazily looked back to see everything below her waist covered with Eriol's and her own cum. With a sigh Eriol took out his cock and collapsed to the right side of the bed. Still on her hands and knees , Tomoyo moved towards where Eriol has collpased and lied down beside him. "*SIGH*...Tomoyo after all these years...and especially just now...I have always wanted to tell you that......I love you" Eriol whispered. "I love you too Eriol." Tomoyo replied with a smile as she dozed off to dreamland.

'Well I guess there's not much more to do than just......sleep......' Eriol thought to himself as he too went to sleep.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh..." Li moaned as Sakura started to take in his full length. Using her tongue , Sakura wrapped it around Li's long erection. Sakura kept on going , savouring every moment until Li released into her mouth. As Sakura tilted her head back , Li saw a bit of his juices streaming down from her lips. Li gave her a little grin. But he was getting tired.

"Oh no...you're not going to sleep until I get what I want." Sakura demanded still delirious from the potion. Turning herself around , Sakura positioned above Li's fading erection.

Without hesitation , Sakura literally onto Li. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Sakura screamed as her innocence was taken away. Still a bit sleepy , Li looks down to see a small spotch of blood left behind after Sakura's sudden run in with Li's cock {A/N: I just couldn't resist using that line...}.

'Wow...she really wants it bad.' Li thinks as he feels his cock starting to erect again inside Sakura's tight pussy. Sakura sighed a little as she felt the pain go away and as Li's cock returned to its larger size. As Li relaxed against the bed , Sakura started to go up and down on Li's long upright shaft. Picking up speed and intensity , Sakura kept moaning to the rhythm. Li clenched the bed sheets as he tried his best to contain himself. "I know you're trying to save the best for last...But I'm almost their..." Sakura said as she moaned again moving up and down faster and faster.

Li finally gave up and let loose his whole stock iniside Sakura. With one more jump onto Li's cumming cock , Sakura herself gave in to the ecstasy. After the long ordeal of ejaculation {A/N: It actually did take quite a while for Li to actually stop!!:P} Sakura untied Li and reasted on his chest. Li moaned for the last time as he stroked her silky hair. Realizing that Sakura was asleep , Li nudged close and gave her one more kiss on the lips as he himself gave into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day(In the Morning)~~~~~~~~~~

Still a bit sleepy from the night before , Sakura yawns and reaches for Li. But to her surprise Li was gone. In his place was a note.

The note read:

I hope you had fun last night.
If you'd like , I'm not busy next Saturday night...

Love Li Syaoran.

Sakura smiled as she put down the note and slowly looked around her room for her clothes.

Tomoyo awoke to find herself in the arms of Eriol. She cuddled even closer to him as he slowly started to caress her. "Mmm...Last night was fun wasn't it??" Tomoyo asked as she looked up to her lover. "Yes...maybe we should arrange another time...maybe at my place??But no...Nakuru and Spinel will be there..." Eriol said as he thought of future pleasures the he and Tomoyo will experience. "My place is free this Wednesday..." Tomoyo stated as she smiled. "Why don't we get cleaned up??I'm sure Sakura will let us use her shower." Eriol asks as he starts to carry Tomoyo out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~Living Room~~~~~~~~~~

A restless Sakura is found sitting on the couch in her pajamas as Eriol carries Tomoyo into the room. "Uh Sakura can we use the shower??" Tomoyo asked. "Yea sure..." Sakura replies as she turns on the television. "Hey where did Li go??" Eriol asked curiously. "Oh he I think he went home or something." Sakura replied

As Eriol and Tomoyo makeout in the shower , Sakura relaxes on the couch watching the television. Somewhere else in New York , Li is opening his shop for another day.

~~~~~~~~~~End of Story~~~~~~~~~~

If you have read a fic like this before well it probably IS that one...This is a repost because FF.Net got rid of the original...I'm sorry to say this but I'm not gonna write anymore CCS fics...I've converted to Digimon...So I hope you like this even though it was written a LONG time ago...Don't be too picky about mistakes...

>>>The official copying and pasting ends here.>>>

So what do you think??...I don't want pity saying, "Oh you just weren't experienced enough then..."...I want all that you've got...Every little mistake!!...Spelling, Grammar, Plot, EVERYTHING...Oh and if you truely deeply meaningfully think it's good...Sure you can say it...But remember...Please tell the raw truth...There was no fixes and mods on this for a long time...Maybe there was??...Not sure...But I know it'll still be full of crap...
I haven't read the fanfic yet, but I doubt many people would comment on a CCS fanfic when you post it on a Digimon board.
I read it, mainly cause I'm a panzy boy who liked CCS lol.

Alls I can say about is that it's pretty good, you deffinitly gotta nack for it.....just make sure if you make another CCS one, that Li isn't in it, hate that little bastard lol....adios.
You too DF? I like CCS as well. Have you read Pony Captored Sakura?

The lemon posted above was OK overall but the scenes could have been a bit longer. Maybe I'm a pervert but a good sex scene works for me. ;)
Wooo...Patience is a virtue that you just wanna kill...But it pays off...Looky all the comments...Heh...Yeah...Li's a bitch...And yes...I have read Pony Captored Sakura...And I liked it...To hell and high heavens...I'm probably not going to write more CCS fics...But this is kinda like a sample of my earlier works...I'm going to post a Digi Fic/Lemon now...Hope it gets more feed back...But remember...It's still as old as time itself...So errors will be expected...