Join our server on Discord

In lemons or erotic stories, why do they made noises...
In lemons or erotic stories, why do they make noises while making love? Is it necessary to make noise (moaning sound) when making love?

If yes, why?

Thanks.

Cause during a really good case of sex you or your partner tend to make some if not alot of noise.

I think the reason for adding that is just out of general realism.
Yeah, the onyl reason I would see ANYBODY not maoning is if they're trying to keep down the noise so anyone near them wouldn't wake up... and for some, even THAT is hard to do (lack of controling the body during sex can cause moaning, sometimes growling, and even drooling, among other things... I've seen enough in Mangas and Doujins to notice that)
Oh I see.
No one is selling manga/hentai here... :cry:

Yeah, that's pretty much it...The realistic factor...And the actualy truth...Your mind is like on "Away" mode during intercourse...The only thing that drives you is your instincts... 8) ...Dunno why a 14-yr virgin knows this...But hey...
You are 14 years old?
I felt so shameful because I don't know (I'm very old now).

Eheh...Yeah...I just hope the ops/mods here will find it in them not to ban me or whatever...Eh...And I guess even kids younger than me can know stuff like this now thanks to the internet and whatnot...
The youngest here was 13, Joecool... don't worry 'bout a thing.
:o ...13...Argh...But I remember going to D.A.D.'s old site and stuff years ago...But I didn't join...So I must've found out about D.A.D. like 2-3 years ago...Well kudos to that brave kid for joining...
Looks like Parent Control software is useless... :D

Thanks for the infor.