Join our server on Discord

Poll: For public record for those thinking of bidding, Did you, or are you, going to make a bid on this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
16.67%
1 16.67%
No
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Silent Auction.
Not sure it this is allowed, but I haven't read anything against it, so I'll assume that if I can't, this post will be removed ^^.

http://art.digiartistsdomain.com/gallery/album84

The above address has a comic that I drew a long time ago. One of the few Yaoi digimon only comics on the net. After I drew it, it's just been sitting in a folder since. And it was recently suggested to me that I sell it. So here's how I thought I'd do this. I'd hold a silent auction. Anyone who's willing to buy this comic from me, send me an Email saying how much you'd give me for it. Whoever sends in the highest "bid", wins. No fighting, and no chance at sniping. You can send in more then one Email if you decide you want to raise your bid. And I won't reveil the winner, except to the winner himself. Instead, I'll let him decide if he wants to let everyone know he owns the comic. Also, because it's aldult material, you have to be 18+ to participate. I'd rather not go to jail, so please include a scan of your ID if you do bid. I swear, I won't do anything with it ^^

The manga is 21 pages long, including cover, and a pin up of a Renamon and Gazimon not shown on the DaD.

Also keep in mind that you have to pay the S&H over the high bid if you win. And there is a minimum bid of $15 ;)

Auction ends on the 16th of May. Email me soon ^^

CTHare@attbi.com
I'd go for it Clar, but i got like zero cash, even for my birthday. Perhaps if you ever release a photocopied version in the future I could mail ya for that for a few bucks.
Heh id have to say that that manga's the only one ive been able to actually read and understand what the hell is going on in it :D Others are in japanese and have so much detail i can understand shit :[ Have to say id buy it but im not gay and im *cough* under age *cough*
damn sars...gotta get over that.
Hey, your manga is great, and i might be able to fork out a little cash but i was wondering if 17 is old enough. I know it's legal where i come from, (Canada) but i don't know about where u come from. So if you tell me it's legal then i'll be sending u a bid.

Thanks in advance, and keep on drawing. later. :D
Personally, I'd happily sell you the manga. However, where I'm living, the law is that you can't sell adult material to anyone under 18. So I'm pretty sure I have to follow that. If it doesn't sell here, then by all means, let me know when you're 18 we'll make a deal.

Sorry. Believe me, I really am ^^
*comes back after time has passed*

eh Clar, this is printed out, sorta thing? does it have a binding? a cover? maybe get us an image of it and i can host it for the thread. So we can see what we're looking at here.