Join our server on Discord

Pick and Choose
*The prisoners are wheeled into the courtyard in a large, mobile cage. The bars are made of a strong metal, and reinforced with anti-magic dampers, so that neither Euphony nor Genea would be able to blast the cage apart. Furthermore, each prisoner is partitioned off from the other prisoners, and the only exits are through the electronically operated trapdoors on the top of the cage. It's really quite thorough. Devina decides to go first, and walks up to the cage to select her victim. The prisoners suddenly awake with a start.*

Foundling: What the FUCK is going on?!

Devina: *Slaps Foundling across the face* No need for obscenities, dear. We've been ordered to fuck the living hell out of you all. Plus, we get to torture you a bit. Isn't that just so fun? Now... who should I take first...?

I think I'll leave that up to you, princess. Who do you want to see get fucked by Devina? Your move.
I sat on the private bench, watching from my magic mirror.

"Maybe just one fuck, but I have to go easy."

I stuck my hand in my panties...and began to rub my clit sensually and slowly, because though I had something nice to eat, I was still a bit weak from vomiting.

1. I had Veronica ready to take me home once the shopping was done. (BTW, my cute Imperialdrawomon, let's take the scenic route for a change, mmm? I'm a pregnant lesbian woman.)
2. And I'll still get my Egyptian Dancing Dress, too.

I psychically told Devina what one to pick...

"Ohhhh ohhhh...Devina, pick Foundling, and show her hot a Lilithmon dickgirl can be!"

Devina smiled sexily.

"You and I are gonna have loads of fun, girlfriend." she purred. "As a special treat..." she said, taking her top off and exposing these big geisha white tits..."Would you fuck my lovely boobs, my pretty lithe one?" (she makes Foundling the dickgirl and restores her own cunt.)
:shock: SHIT! This wasn't supposed to be a new topic! I hit the wrong button! Uh, Princess, I'm going to transfer my bit back to the RPG proper. Just abandon this thread for now...