Join our server on Discord

Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day
There's nothing much happening at the private board right now. Some private websites were created, but some members gave the links to none members, then were taken down. There are no pop-ups and and it's easier to navigate, but there's not much. The last post made was April 1st.

Bittorrent is awesome. I used to get all my Anime and Hentai from the newgroups.. now I get most of them from bittorrents sites. The biggest torrent file I've dl'ed was season 1 InuYasha in duel languages at 6gb.
Heh, yeah bittorent is great.I've download the complete anime of "pita ten" (5 GB) and the complete serie of "Noir" (7 GB). And currently i'm dloading trigun and sugar as entire series, and ofcourse i'm following some animes, like 'naruto', 'konjiki no gash bell' and 'Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai'.

Yessiry, Bittorent rulez
Quote:Have you finished 'A Mother's Love: Busted' yet?

No I haven't yet.....

I just got my new job and looking for one took up a great deal of my free time.

But now that I got a new job I am free to work on it.

I will start it tonight!

I will give you a preview of what will happen!

Kari comes home early from her family trip, and finds TK and Nancy having sex in TK's room!

Kari is shocked to say the least! She then yells and breaks up with TK!

After a time of being sad, Kari decides to hurt TK like he hurt her. So she tells TK to come over to make up then gets Davis to come over and has sex with him in her room on and When TK gets into room and sees them like that he is crushed as well.

Then Tk gets back at Kari too by having sex with Yolei in her store around the time Kari comes in to pick up some food for her family!

Soon after this Nancy has had enought of it and sets up a meting with the 3 of them (Nancy, TK, & Kari).

They all have a talk and then TK and Kari make up, and then all 3 of them make out! ^_^

I will start it ASAP.

But I need to tell you making lemons is not easy if you want it done right!

It will take me about a month to get it done properly and well detaled.

But I will make this lemon my TOP priority! ^_^
interesting and torrents rule!
and dragonblazer monodramon is not the digimon of ryo actually it's millenniumon but he fused with monodramon and became cyberdramon it all happened in the wonderswan games I think they were called brave tamer and ryo's origin is so hard to figure out I called him the plothole cause he is
he is a plothole
That sounds good TankCop. I can't wait.
yeah I will too
UnknownH Wrote:yeah I will too

ditto, always love a good lemon :D
I am sorry to say i havn't started yet cause yesterday I had a HORRABLE flu and vomited like 7 times!

I am still weak even today.

But I hope by tomorrow I will be well enough to get started.
cool hope you feel good enough to write soon
I got great news. I have already compeleted 1/4 of the A Mothers Love: Busted lemon. After just one day of working on it!

At this rate I will have it done in a week or a few days! ^_^