Join our server on Discord

Manga - Digimon - Reunion Day
Ha! not only is prophet an good artist but he's funny too nice one
edit: this topic has now reached 500 posts
Quote:*sarcasm* Oh YES, El. Just give Prophet advice by telling him his comic SUCKS!

*ending sarcasm* Yes, that's the WORST answer since hitting a child for resorting to violence!

You idiot! Instead of TELLING him something so unhelpful, give him some REAL advice on what to do with it! WHAT shoudl be done to put some sense into this manga.

My my, such anger in such a young fella. XD

Sorry if you don't like it, dude, but I do not sugarcoat anything, I say it like I see it. If I can give Prophet some advice in how to make this manga better, well I'll do it right now, I got three:

1) Remember the bit of plot in the beginning, about someone bringing back digimon? Try to focus back on that again, even for a bit, as it'll add more sense to the action.

2) Speaking of making sense, I understand you wanting to use a lot of characters here, makes for more variety. However, try to at least keep something sticking to reality. Cuz I just find it real hard to believe that a bisexual cross-species orgy with monsters and underaged kids in a park in broad daylight can suddenly spring up so incredibly easy.

3) I do know the difficulty of working with a big ammount of characters, but leaving them out of the spotlight (or even out of entire existance) for rather long periods of time does not help much (best example being the huge absense of Leomon and Anubimon during the midst of the manga). best to give various characters a spotlight for various pages, assuring all will appear.

There, gave some advice, and tried to keep the tone down. And as for that last page added, I just keep wodnering what is it with you americans and your sometimes strange holidays, like April Fools? Oh well, I'll just leave the benefit of the doubt in it all, I just haven't had some nasty experiences with April Fools Day due to my american relatives.
poor EL so where do you live (it has to do with a calender change way back when)
Page 83, 84

http://www.hentaisha.com/shagallery/albu...reunion_83

http://www.hentaisha.com/shagallery/albu...reunion_84
hey... it's the plothole's digimon wonder what he's doing there (as if I couldn't see what will probally happen)
Prophet Your the greatest EVER!!!!

Never stop or I fear all hope for good manga's and art will be lost forever!

I OWN YOU EVERTHING FOR THESE PICS!!!

you never stop getting better each time! ^_^
Tank Cop Wrote:Prophet Your the greatest EVER!!!!

Never stop or I fear all hope for good manga's and art will be lost forever!

I OWN YOU EVERTHING FOR THESE PICS!!!

you never stop getting better each time! ^_^

*coughslimeballcough*

I'm sorry, but you could kinda expect that comment from me for a long time now Tankcop. I mean, Prophet's work's good, and yes, even great, but it's not like he's the king of the manga or something (with all respect for Prophet ofcourse). As if you would die without this manga :?

But still, the 2 latest pages are, as always, pretty good Prophet! Keep up the good work :)
Thanks, gnuffiehot.

Quote:Tank Cop"]I OWN YOU EVERTHING FOR THESE PICS!!!

Have you finished 'A Mother's Love: Busted' yet? :D
UnknownH Wrote:hey... it's the plothole's digimon wonder what he's doing there (as if I couldn't see what will probally happen)

I'd hate to correct you, UnknownH, but that Digimon is Cyberdramon's Rookie form: Monodramon.

BTW, Prophet, you are a genius. You've figured out how to add Ryo and Cyberdramon into the mix. Undoubtfully, Ryo will be coming (no pun intended) to the rescue. Right, Prophet?
*goes off topic for a moment* Yo Prophet, you been to LAH's private board havn't you? What's it like? I'm a lurker on that site for months now and i was wondering what went on on the private board, because since that thing has been installed, the number of posts has heavily decreased on the 'normal' board.

Also, i would have to thank you for something else then your drawing skillz, and that is for pointing out "Konjiki no gash bell" like half a year ago :P You probably don't remember, but you made a post about the anime that replaced digimon in Japan, and ever since then i started downloading anime from animesuki and other torrent sites. And now i've got up to 100 GB of animes on my computer :D :D

sry for going off topic for a moment, but i don't have any other means of contacting Prophet except for a private message, which doesn't work for me somehow :?