Join our server on Discord

My first attempt at a lemon!
Greetings. This is my first attempt at writing a lemon, so read it and tell me what you think. It features a female Gomamon and a new character that I made up myself.

Warning: This work of fanfiction is a lemon. If you don't know what a lemon is, then you probably shouldn't be here. This story contains sex between humans and Digimon. If you don't like that sort of thing, then leave this story now. If you are under 18... I really don't care. Also, I obviously don't own the rights to Digimon, although if I did, you'd be seeing a lot more hentai. Great! Now that we have that out of the way, on with the lemon!

Goma-chan...
Chapter 1: Rain
Written by Goma-Kun (Goma__Kun@hotmail.com)

Hyo was 16 years old and lived on his own since his parents had died in a car crash. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and was about 5' 10". After his parents died, he couldn't concentrate on school and dropped out. He had two strokes of luck shortly afterwards, however. Before his parents died, they had bought a winning lottery ticket and hadn't collected the prize money yet. Hyo was able to claim the prize money and bought himself a modest home. Still, with all this money and no one to share it with, he was very bored and depressed. One day when he came home, he met Gomamon, who was sitting on his couch in the living room. Gomamon and Hyo quickly became best friends and would go everywhere together. Hyo and Gomamon really were the closest thing to a perfect pair you could find. They both liked the same things whether it be yaki-udon, anime, j-rock, or anything else. They always seemed to agree and had never fought or raised their voices at each other.

One Day...

The alarm clock buzzed loudly as Hyo awoke with a jolt from his peaceful sleep. He glanced over at the clock, which read 6:00 AM, and looked over at Gomamon, who was lying down next to him. "Good morning, Goma-chan," Hyo said as he patted her on the head, causing her to giggle slightly, "Did you sleep okay?". Gomamon looked up at him, with her beautiful sky-blue eyes, and nodded her head as Hyo stroked her right ear. "Hyo, what are we going to do today?" Gomamon inquired, as Hyo slowly got up, still very tired. "I'm not sure. It's raining pretty hard outside. I guess we'll just stay here for today." Hyo responded. Gomamon didn't seem to mind, as long as she was with Hyo, she was happy. She jumped down off of the bed and started to follow Hyo into the living room.

Hyo and Gomamon ate breakfast and were in the living room watching Oruchuban Ebichu*. They were both laughing and having a great time watching the bizarre, hilarious, anime together. None of Hyo's friends from when he still went school liked any of the things he did, so it was a real treat to have someone like Gomamon around who was on the same wavelength. They continued to watch it for some time until the episode came to an end. Hyo turned off the TV and he lay down on the couch, with Gomamon resting on his stomach.

Gomamon and him just lay there, listening to the rain falling on the roof until Gomamon asked him, "Hyo?". "Yes, Goma-chan?" Hyo answered. "Do you think there's something wrong with me?" Gomamon asked, looking a bit depressed "I mean, I can't evolve and change my form like most digimon. I can't fight to protect you. I just feel so useless.". Gomamon suddenly broke down and burst into tears. Hyo picked her up and held her close to him. He looked into her eyes and spoke "Never say things like that. You're the best friend I could ever ask for. I don't care if you can't evolve, because I love you just the way you are, Goma-chan.". Gomamon stopped crying and looked at him. "And nobody I know has prettier eyes than you." Hyo told her. Gomamon blushed at the compliment and laughed a bit. Hyo smiled, knowing that he had cheered her up.

Hyo and Gomamon ate lunch and went back to the living room. Gomamon put on a CD by their favourite band, GLAY. They both just sat, enjoying the music and each other's company. "Hyo? Have you ever loved anyone before?" Gomamon asked. "No. There's never been anyone. I don't get along very well with people. They just..." "Don't understand you?" Gomamon finished his sentance. "That's right. They all just seem to be so shallow and devious. They lie to each other and themselves. I could never share my life with someone like that.". "I'm sure you'll someone you love someday, Hyo." Gomamon reassured. "No, Goma-chan. You're wrong. I've already found someone I love." Hyo announced. Gomamon was confused as to what he was talking about, for she had never seen him speak with many people for very long, let alone girls. "It's you, Goma-chan." Hyo said "Before you came along, there was nothing for me. You're my reason to live.". Gomamon was blushing very deeply "But I'm..." "A digimon. Yes, I know. But, I love you more than I've loved anyone.". Gomamon was blushing even more now. She had always liked Hyo, and she felt that they had grown very close over the last few months of being together. Gomamon spoke quietly "I love you too, Hyo.".

(Note: For full effect, play the song Rain by GLAY now.)

She moved her face closer to his and he kissed her on the lips. Gomamon and Hyo just kissed each other while Gomamon opened her mouth. The two french kissed each other for what seemed like half an hour, but was really only 30 seconds. Hyo placed his hand on her head and started moving it farther down to her back and began to massage her gently. Gomamon was enjoying Hyo's back rub and gave a little sigh, as she nuzzled her face up to his. He loved the feeling of her soft face pressed up against his and kissed her on her neck as he brought his hand to her back legs. Gomamon gasped, causing Hyo to abruptly take his hand off of her. "I'm sorry, Goma-chan!" Hyo apologized, hoping that he hadn't ruined everything. "It's fine, Hyo. I was really enjoying myself. I want you to continue." she said soothingly and kissed him on the lips again. Hyo, a bit more reassured, began moving his hand back to where it was and started massaging around her tail. Gomamon moaned softly and nodded her head for him to keep going. He continued to caress her and moved one hand between her legs. She moaned again, this time louder, and urged him to keep going. He happily obeyed, with one hand massaging her ass, the other moving over her pussy. He ran one of his fingers down her pussy lips, causing her to breathe a bit more heavily. He, then, put his finger inside and started feeling her insides, much to her delight. He felt that she was already rather wet from his treatment and saw that she was enjoying it immensly. She moved away from him a bit and Hyo was afraid he had done something wrong. He was about to say something when he saw her putting her flippers around his waist and looking up at him. He got the message and started to take off his clothes. He was very awkward when it came to this sort of thing and fumbled while trying to take off his belt, causing Gomamon to laugh. "Need some help?" she suggested as she helped him take off the remainder of his clothes. When he finally had all of his clothes off, he was very embarassed and tried to cover himself. "Now you know how I feel, Hyo." Gomamon joked, making him even more red in the face. "Just sit down." Gomamon said softly. Hyo sat down on the couch and Gomamon moved up to his legs. He was still covering himself, so Gomamon moved his hands away and put her face close to his cock. She licked it gently at first, then took it into her mouth. She started sucking gently, causing Hyo to breathe heavily. "Ah... Goma-chan.." Hyo moaned out "Don't (ah) stop.". Gomamon grasped part of Hyo's member with one of her flippers and kept on sucking, now harder. Hyo was enjoying this more than anything he had ever felt before. He put his hand down on Gomamon's head and enjoyed Gomamon's treatment. Hyo started breathing more heavily and knew that his orgasm was near. Gomamon knew it, too, and started sucking as much as she could. Hyo finally came and released his spunk into her mouth, which she immediately swallowed. "

That was amazing, Goma-chan!" Hyo said, his heart beating what felt like a hundred miles an hour. "Would you like to do the same for me?" Gomamon asked with a grin, already knowing the answer. Hyo didn't even have to say anything. He put Gomamon down on her back and put his face on her stomach. He started licking her, his tongue giving her little jolts of pleasure, and started moving down to her pussy. He licked her back legs, causing her to whimper slightly in anticipation. Finally, he put his tongue over her pussy lips and ran his tongue up and down. Then, he thrust his tongue inside and started eating her out, causing her to moan and bring his head closer with her flippers. He took his fingers and pushed her pussy lips apart, making him want her even more as he looked at her pink insides. He continued to lick her vagina, this time faster and harder, her moans motivating him further. "Hyo.. (ah)" was all she could manage as she was in her own world of pleasure that Hyo was bringing her. Hyo placed a finger at the bump at the top of her slit and continued to lick her pussy. He brought his tongue up to her clitoris and started licking it, causing her to tighten her muscles and breathe faster. He put his lips around her clit and started sucking on it. "Hyo!!" Gomamon screamed out as she came onto his face, drenching it with her juices. Hyo licked it off of his lips and looked at Gomamon, who was absolutely in ecstasy from the whole experience.

The two of them felt really great, but they needed one more thing. They both knew what it was and they just stared at each other lustfully for what seemed like forever. Gomamon spoke first. "Hyo." she said, moving closer to him. "Yes, Goma-chan?" Hyo replied, also moving closer. "I need you now, Hyo. I need you in me." Gomamon replied. Hyo merely nodded his head and lay her down on her back again. He placed his member near her vagina and hesitated for a second. "What's wrong, Hyo?" Gomamon asked, wanting desperately to complete their love. "Goma-chan. I've... Never done this before." Hyo admitted, very embarassed. "It's okay. This is my first time, too." Gomamon said. Hyo became alarmed at this, because if she was a virgin, he could easily hurt her. "I want to do this too, Goma-chan. I just never want to hurt you." He said, with a genuine tone of concern in his voice. Gomamon was very moved by his love for her and reassured him, "It's alright. I know you'd never hurt me on purpose.". With that, Hyo slowly pushed his member into her pussy. He kept on pushing until she winced in pain and a bit of blood came from her cunt. Hyo stopped for a moment to make sure that she was alright. Gomamon shook off the pain and let him know that she was alright. Hyo started pushing his cock in and out of her tight pussy and Gomamon started moaning loudly. This was the best feeling Hyo had ever felt in his life. Hyo kept on thrusting in and out of Gomamon's soft vagina and started going faster and harder. "Hyo.. (Ah!)" She screamed out as he kept pounding into her. Hyo knew that he was almost there and managed to say "Goma-chan.. (ah) I'm gonna (ah)...". She wanted this and nodded her head. Hyo took the initiative and started fucking her for all he was worth until, finally, he came inside her, filling her up with his seed. Gomamon was very close to orgasm, but now that Hyo had his, she thought she wouldn't get hers. Sensing this, Hyo continued to fuck her as hard as he could. "But, (ah!) Hyo! You already... (ah)!" she cried out. "I won't stop until you're satisfied, Goma-chan!" Hyo said, trying desperately to bring her to orgasm. Gomamon was right all along, he really did care for her. Telling her that he didn't care if she couldn't evolve, saying how she was his reason to live, saying how he didn't ever want to hurt her, and now trying desperately to give her more pleasure, when he didn't have to. All of this, along with Hyo still fucking her, managed to bring her to a powerful orgasm. She screamed out his name and came again, soaking Hyo and her with her juices. Hyo finally stopped, knowing that he had finished his task well, and pulled his softening cock out from her wet vagina. She crawled up to his chest and lay there, looking into his eyes. "Goma-chan. Thank you for being there for me. What would I do without you?" Hyo asked rhetorically, to which Gomamon replied "A lot of masturbation?". Hyo and Gomamon both laughed and held each other, knowing that they had everything they needed right there.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Yattaze! That was my first lemon. So how'd you like it? Email me at Goma__kun@hotmail.com if you have any questions or comments you want to give me. I hope you enjoyed reading "Rain" as much as I enjoyed writing it.
I finished my second chapter to my "Goma-chan" series. This story is a bit longer. This chapter isn't quite so focused in on Gomamon and Hyo's relationship and even includes a nice little fight scene. Read it and see what you think.

Warning: This work of fanfiction is a lemon. If you don't know what a lemon is, then you probably shouldn't be here. This story contains sex between humans and Digimon. If you don't like that sort of thing, then leave this story now. If you are under 18... I really don't care. Also, I obviously don't own the rights to Digimon, although if I did, you'd be seeing a lot more hentai. Great! Now that we have that out of the way, on with the lemon!

Goma-chan...
Because I Love You
Written by Goma-Kun (Goma__Kun@hotmail.com)

Hyo and Gomamon woke up at around 9:00 AM after a rather tiring night of new experiences with each other. Namely, a lot of sex. Hyo turned over to face his lover and she suddenly looked horrified. "Oh my god! What did you do to me?! Get away from me, you pervert!". Hyo's mouth just dropped down and he couldn't think of anything to say. Gomamon looked extremely furious and her face started to crack. She, then, burst out laughing, leaving Hyo very confused. "I'm just joking, Hyo! Of course I know what you did to me..." she said. She moved near him, licked him on the cheek and said "And I loved it." Hyo was very relieved that she was joking. He should have been used to it now, as he taught her that form of humour to begin with. "So, Goma-chan. Want to go out somewhere today? It looks a lot nicer out." Hyo suggested while giving her a lick on the cheek in return. "Sure!" she answered happily, as he hopped out of the bed, putting his clothes on. She saw that he didn't try to cover himself while naked in front of her anymore. "My, my. We sure are feeling brave today aren't we, Hyo?" Gomamon teased. "Goma-chan," he smiled, "You know that I've got nothing to hide from you anymore.". "That's very true." Gomamon smiled to herself, remembering the day before. Finally, Hyo got dressed and wore his favourite sunglasses before they left the house to go into town.

Hyo and Gomamon walked the streets, looking for a good place to have some early lunch. Most of the other people had digimon partners, so it wasn't as if Hyo had to keep Gomamon low-key. Finally, they found a Japanese restaurant that was having an all-you-can-eat Yaki-udon special today for only $6.00. Gomamon pointed at the window with an evil-looking grin. Hyo looked at her with the same smile and they both nodded their heads simultaneously. "Ready to do some damage, Goma-chan?" Hyo asked deviously. "Always." she replied, as they walked in through the door. They walked up to an unoccupied place and sat down, ready to eat. The waiter came and asked their order, to which they both immediately yelled "All-you-can-eat Yaki-udon!". "Plus, two orders of sake." Gomamon added. "Okay, that'll be 18.95 all toge..." the waiter stopped and dropped his pen. "Oh, no! Not you guys!" he slapped his forehead and looked as if he had a splitting headache. Hyo and Gomamon had a reputation on the streets for cleaning out Sushi bars of Yaki-udon. The waiter walked over to the kitchen, still holding his head. Gomamon and Hyo could barely keep from laughing, as they got a guilty pleasure from this sort of thing. A Gabumon came out and brought them their sake. "Arigato, Gabu-san." Hyo said as the Gabumon poured their sake for them. The Gabumon left them to their drinks and, shortly afterwards, returned with their first order of Yaki-Udon. "Itadakimasu!" Hyo and Gomamon said in unison before they started to eat their food as fast as they could.

2 Hours Later...

"How do you stay in the shape you're in if you eat like that?! Never come here again!" the waiter yelled angrily, as he pushed them out of the restaurant. Hyo and Gomamon looked kind of angry. "I was still hungry! We only ate 18 plates-worth each!" Hyo grumbled in a bit of a huff. "All you can eat, my ass! We should sue for false advertising!" Gomamon complained. They looked at each other for a second before realizing... "18 plates-worth each!!" Gomamon cheered. "That's our new record, Goma-chan!" Hyo exclaimed, happily. The two of them continued to walk down the streets until they came to a huge video and music store. Since the Chosen Children saved the world from certain destruction, Japan was respected much more in the West, and all over the world for that matter, so Japanese games, music, movies, and everything was far cheaper and commonplace. Hyo remembered having to go to an import store and pay over $40 for a copy of "The Yellow Monkey: The Golden Years". Now, you could find any CD you could imagine for only about $8.00 each. Hyo and Gomamon walked down and looked at the rows upon rows of CD's, DVD's and Games. "Ooh! How about this one, Hyo?" Gomamon asked, looking at a CD.

They were in the store for about an hour and left with two bags full of stuff. "Now, I can't wait to get home and try all this stuff out. Let's take a shortcut back." Gomamon suggested, while looking at a brand new copy of "Shin Samurai Spirits". "Sounds good to me. Let's go." Hyo agreed, as they walked back down the alley. They continued to walk until they came across a pair of digimon.

Gomamon said hi as they walked past the Agumon and the Renamon. Suddenly, the two digimon walked in front of Hyo and Gomamon, blocking their path. Hyo tried to move around him, but the Renamon kept moving in front of him. Hyo was getting annoyed and said, in as controlled a voice as possible "You're in my way." The Renamon yawned as if he didn't care. "You heard him! Get out of our way! We're trying to get home!" Gomamon shouted, getting a bit angry at this show of disrespect. "Oh, is that so?" the Agumon asked "Who is he? Your boyfriend?". Gomamon was ready to hit him, but managed to restrain herself. "Yeah. Got a problem with that?". The Renamon and the Agumon looked at each other for a moment before laughing hysterically. Finally, the Renamon spoke "A human?! What's wrong, babe? Couldn't find a real man like me, so you had to settle for that loser?! What a riot!". Hyo managed to keep his cool on the outside, but was getting very pissed off at this rude digimon. "Get fucking lost! He's a hundred times the man you guys are!". The Agumon stepped towards her and walked around her in circles "Is that so, sweety? Well, maybe we should find out!". He immediately made a grab for her ass, but she was too quick for him. She turned around and slashed him across the face with her claws, causing him to bleed onto the ground. "You uptight bitch!" he yelled, trying to kick her in retaliation. She jumped out of the way again and ran at him, prepared to slash him again. "I'm not falling for that again! Bebi-flame!" Agumon yelled as a ball of fire came flying from his mouth. Gomamon barely dodged it in time, but the fireball kept on going, and Hyo barely noticed it in time. While Hyo was trying to dodge the fireball, it gave the Renamon enough time to grab ahold of Gomamon. Agumon walked up to Gomamon, who was being held by Renamon, and licked her on the face with his lizard-like tongue. "Now, I'll pay you back for that little scratch, darling." he growled, putting his tongue lower down her body very slowly, as if to make it more humiliating for her. Hyo saw this and had finally had enough. He was not going to let them get away this. He walked quickly up to Renamon and tapped him on the shoulder. Renamon turned around to face Hyo and got a swift punch in the face, sending him rolling into the wall.

"Rena-san!" Agumon yelled, taking his attention away from Gomamon, who was now free from Renamon's grip. Gomamon turned Agumon around and gave him another slash on the face, this time blinding him. "My eyes!!" Agumon yelled in pain "You're not fighting fair, bitch!". "You were about to rape me and you say I'm not fighting fair?! Go to hell!" Gomamon yelled as she slashed him again and again and again. Agumon was in tears now and was bleeding all over the place. Gomamon gave him a smack upside the head to get the point across and turned to see how Hyo was doing.

Renamon, being much stronger than Agumon, was proving to put up quite a fight against Hyo. "You're not bad for a human!" Renamon exclaimed, as Hyo dodged one of his punches "I see why your slut likes you so much!". Hyo was infuriated by this and seemed to double his efforts in order to teach Renamon a lesson. Hyo dodged two more of Renamon's incredibly fast punches and followed up with a heavy blow to the stomach. Renamon was winded and Hyo saw that this was his chance. He punched Renamon with his hardest uppercut right on the jaw, making a loud CRACK! Renamon struggled to keep his footing and keep focused, as the punch had distorted his vision. Hyo tackled Renamon down to the ground, put his knees on Renamon's arms, and pushed down as hard as he could, keeping Renamon from getting up. "This is for calling Goma-chan a slut!" Hyo yelled furiously as he started punching Renamon in the face repeatedly. "Go, Hyo! Hit him!" Gomamon cheered him on. Whereas most girls would be shouting "Stop!", Gomamon and Hyo were both firm believers in vengeance. Finally, Hyo yelled "Take this!" and gave Renamon the hardest punch he could right on his nose. Two cracks were heard this time, one of Renamon's nose, the other of the pavement below Renamon's head. Gomamon jumped up and congratulated Hyo "Hyo! That was amazing! You're really strong!". Hyo smiled at her while checking for a pulse on Renamon. "Is he alive?" Gomamon asked, not really caring what the answer was. "Yeah, but I think I tought him his lesson." Hyo chuckled a bit as he saw blood coming out of Renamon's nose. Hyo, then, looked over to the bloodied, crying Agumon. "Him, too." Gomamon stated proudly, holding up her claws. "Wow!" Hyo looked amazed "I wish I could've seen that. How long did it take you to beat him, Goma-chan?". "About 15 seconds or so." she exclaimed, wiping off the bit of blood left on her claws. "You really are fast. He took me a bit more than two minutes." Hyo explained. Hyo went and picked up their two bags. "So, wanna go home now, Goma-chan?" Hyo asked, as if nothing had happened. "Yeah! We've gotta try this stuff out!".

Two hours later...

"Hey Poppy!" Galford exclaimed as Hyo and Gomamon finished their 20th match of Shin Samurai Spirits, with 10 wins each. "Goma-chan. Of all the people I know, you're the only one who can put up a good match against me when it comes to games." He reached his head down and kissed her on the lips "Or anything else for that matter.". Hyo got up and turned off the Neo Geo and came back to Gomamon. They both started french kissing passionately, enjoying the heat of each other's mouthes. They started touching each other all over, enhancing the experience for them even more. Gomamon pulled her tongue out of Hyo's mouth slowly and lay down on her back. Hyo and Gomamon kissed one more time before he started bringing his head lower down to her belly. He licked her down from her stomach to her pussy. Gomamon gasped in anticipation before he finally put his tongue inside, causing her to moan in pleasure. He kept on licking her pussy, savouring her taste and bringing her closer orgasm each second. He brought his tongue up to her clitoris and started licking it lightly, teasing her a bit. He took one of his fingers and put it inside her vagina, causing her to moan a bit louder. "You ready, Goma-chan?" Hyo asked. Gomamon nodded her head. He started licking her clit and moving his finger around inside her pussy, causing her to gasp loudly from the sudden jolt of pleasure that he gave her. She started squirming in pleasure and urged him on "Hyo! (ah!) Don't stop!". He was very glad that she was enjoying this so much and kept on giving her more pleasure with his finger and tongue. "Ahh!!" she screamed out, as she came, her pussy juices flowing onto his finger. He still didn't stop, though. He started sucking on her clit harder and moved his finger around, feeling her hot pussy. 'He really is the only one for me!' Gomamon thought to herself as she was already nearing another orgasm from his incredible treatment. Hyo's mouth was getting a bit tired from all of this, but he didn't mind, as long as he made his Goma-chan happy. Finally, she came again and juices once again spilled out of her pussy. "Hyo! You're really a great lover. I'm lucky to have a partner as great as you." Gomamon said as she sat up and rubbed her face up against his chest. "You deserve the very best, Goma-chan, because you are the best. And you're the only one who'll receive my treatment. Because I love you. Only you." Hyo announced, while hugging her close.

Hyo started to take off his clothes and lay down on the couch. Gomamon crawled up to him and positioned herself above his member. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock while he grabbed her hips, bringing her up and down. They were both enjoying themselves immensly, breathing heavily and moaning in rhythm with each other. Hyo continued to bring Gomamon up and down, fucking her vagina like there was no tomorrow. Gomamon was very near to her orgasm and started bucking her hips and moving up and down on his rod even faster. Hyo could feel that he was close to his orgasm as well and started humping her cunt faster and harder than before. They both came at the same time, her juices flowing out again and his cum deep in her womb. They were both very tired from their day and their session of lovemaking, so they just slept just slept peacefully until the next day...

TO BE CONTINUED...

So how'd you like it? I liked writing the fight in this lemon, as it was a nice change of pace from all the romance of the last chapter. I'm trying to make this series have a nice mix of action, romance, and sex, so let me know if I'm doing it right. Email me at Goma__kun@hotmail.com if you have any questions or comments you want to give me. I hope you enjoyed reading "Because I Love You" as much as I enjoyed writing it.
It's pretty good man, deffinitly a good first go.

One suggestion though, try to space out your paragraphs, makes it easier to read and makes it look classier/bigger lol.

Keep up the good work.
I still have some editing to do and I just copied and pasted them from the text file, so that may be why it's a bit difficult to read. Thanks for the feedback!
Darkfox's right, i hope you keep on wrting because your a real good writer.
Iceflame88 Wrote:Darkfox's right, I hope you keep on writing because your a real good writer.

Thank you very much. I will keep writing this series and I'd be more than happy to take a few requests.
Very nice lemon. I think it's the first time I ever read about a female Gomamon. I tip my hat at you for your originality.
Yeah thats pretty true for me too I think, not too mention I think Gomamon's are absolutly adorable lol.
For a first that was pretty damn good...My first one really sucked...Heh...I still have it on some floppy...Anyone want to read the sadness of my first lemon?? Heh...I thought so... 8) ...Great lemon...
It's quite good as well. I do agree, the paragraphs does need to be separated as it's not quite proper to have multiple dialougs in one paragraphs.

I'll give it a thumbs up for originality.