Join our server on Discord

Digimon Adventure reboot
Very well done reboot.

The pace is much faster then original series. I think this reboot series won't have 50 episodes.

Two kids standing on Omegamon's shoulder, and yet Omegamon still can fly and attack enemies without difficulties.

What a BIG surprise, Omegamon appears on episode 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully can reboot Digimon Tamers!!!!!

Renamon!!!!!!
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
My hope is that they'll just continue on in the same universe, introducing Tamers characters after the Adventure plots. Like the public events of Adventure are covered up by the government as filming a movie or a publicity stunt of some kind. Then they'll have to make a franchise to keep the cover working... and who is a fan of that franchise? Takato

Anyway I like the new series. Such an interesting alternate take on everything.

Pokemon 2019, I watched, but not really liked it.

To me, Pokemon X,Y,Z is the finale. The best. Nuff said.

Pokemon Sun and Moon, the nightmare begins!!!!!!!!!!

The graphics sucks, plots sucks, in the end forced champion!!!!!!!!

WTF? Ash defeated the Legendary Pokemon without evolving Pikachu??? To me, Ash should have won the X,Y,Z contest, and lost to the Legendary Pokemon in Sun and Moon.

I don't mean to look down on Ash, but winning a Legendary Pokemon without evolving Pikachu is impossible. This mean Pikachu is the most powerful Pokemon in universe???

For example, Agumon defeated a Mega Digimon, this is 100% impossible.

Moreover, in X,Y,Z, the opponent is already half-dead (tired, low HP), and yet Ash Pokemon has near-full HP.

Adventure remake is back last week after everything. ...Bit weird you don't like Sun/Moon but OK. A lot of people really liked it.

After watching Pokemon for many years, I am used to the style already.

I mean, Ash should be quite serious, but in Sun and Moon, you see how he behave? When he train/cheer the dog, he shook his buttocks. Did you see how he trained/cheered Pokemon in old series? To me, he was kinda childish in Sun and Moon compared to the old series.

I also can't accept the facial expressions, look at the Team Rocket, their expressions were too exaggerated. I think that was episode 15? or 14?

Overall, too cartoonish.

I can accept Crayon Shin Chan, I can accept the drawings and their expressions, but not Sun and Moon.

Why suddenly changed the drawings/style? Why not change to a better way/direction, such as Digimon Final Evolution drawings/style? Looked mature to me.

They wanted to try something different. They'll never get ri of Ash should that's what they did. It's like how in the current season, he doesn't do the normal season.

This is too confusing and complicated.

In Sun and Moon, Ash won and became the universe strongest boy (first boy defeated the Legend Pokemon).

But in new series, Ash became moron again, and no more Z power. Worse, Pikachu became level 1 again.

Please get rid of Ash, make a totally new series, just like wht Digimon series did. Each Digimon series has different main characters and stories. Even got new evolution methods.

That's just how they do it. Ash in a new region. Read the Adventures manga if you want.