Join our server on Discord

Your Discord is trash.
It has come to my attention that I made the mistake on ever trying to interact with anyone on that toxic chatroom server of yours on Discord.  Your Staff there, namely Jaser, is a passive aggressive troll who thinks does the right thing about those who start shit with others, especially if the one starting such are his buddies whom he has within his little cesspool of a circlejerk group which no doubt spans several years since this site started. 

That's to be expected however, the time I have been around on Discord has taught me just how much can a person degrade into a bullying asshole on which they pretty much get away in doing shit to others who are not deem "worthy" of being on it or on this site.   It is hilarious you claim there is "lots of activity" when anyone posts any other time they ever feel like, except some shitposter who continues spamming the General channels and considers that "discussion openers."  Then we got other manchild trolls who get upset because I could care less about some stupid brony cancer game they ever made such as that idiotic "fighting my little pony game" they got a cease and desist from Hasbro to begin with.

Apparently if you stand up to these assholes Staff like Jaser will have a fit and will threaten you with being banned and accuse you of "harassing" said trolls when you argue with them in private on a DM.  Shit's sad bro. 

But I hear this message board is also a cesspool of drama, then again, I am sure I will get banned from here as well for ever trying to associate with anyone who likes Digimon as much as I do.  Think I will pass. On top of this, the site itself hasnt got any major update for a long time, and I dont see any updates on its gallery, which is the sole place I ever bothered with.   Yet you get away in being bullies to those who join that Discord of yours.  What kind of fans are you exactly?

I am not sorry for anything I did in the short time I was on that Discord of yours.  You are as bad as any toxic server I had been where staff defends assholes who get away in starting shit with others because you refuse to lick their ass. Keep your shitty Discord.

Not that anyone uses it anyway :) 

k,bye.
Well, I don't know what's going on there since I forget I ever have Discord but shame to hear this from you. Come back if you want.
For the record, this is the *only* thing I said on the matter:

[Image: rQWAROV.png]

The user then went ballistic which ended in a ban before he could even finish.

He was the *only* aggressor in the entire situation, starting drama with multiple other members and responding with unwarranted aggression to simple things like "geez, calm down you". Does that sound toxic?

And our discord isn't even the only one he's been banned from.
I believe that last part.

Oh well. That figures.