Join our server on Discord

Why squeeze unnecessarily humans into the movie
Why squeeze unnecessarily humans into the movies?

While I was watching Transformers 3, I wanted to shout "I don't care about your interview, your working environment, your Boss and your job scope! I want to see Transformers only!" to the movie Producer/Director.

While I was watching Transformers 2 to 4, I closed my eyes and relaxed while the husband and wife began to quarrel like a kid. Just sign the damn paper, divorce and fuck off! I want to see Transformers only!

Godzilla 1:
While I was watching Godzilla 1, I felt being cheated because I did not see it properly. And even worse, I only saw it appears less than 30 minutes.

Whenever it appears, the surrounding sure got fog, smoke or something that hides it. As a result, I could only see it's shadow or shape.

Whenever it began to fight, the camera immediately turned to the humans!!! WTF!!! As a result, I never saw it fights under daylight. I only saw two shadows fighting (one is Godzilla, one is bad monster).

Godzilla 2:
Now Godzilla King is also the same. Too many unnecessarily humans. I saw their funny expressions more than I saw Godzilla fighting.

Too many unnecessarily humans spoiled the movie. Some humans appeared just for the sake to die/sacrifice.

Too many unnecessarily humans dragged the movie. I rather watch an one-hour movie without humans, or with only a few humans (just like the cartoon series). Transformers or Godzilla fighting for nearly one hour, am I asking too much?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Why squeeze unnecessarily humans into the movie - by floramon - 06-05-2019, 11:41 PM