Join our server on Discord

New Here
I'm not sure if this thread is active but I've been looking for other places to share my stories other than Sofurry and Inkbunny. And Since I already use digimon I figured why not post my favorite story here and so how it's received here. I appreciate any comments. My long dream is still to get my first story turned into a comic. However I suck at at and the proof is on both the sites on mentioned under the same name. I've been looking for an artist to collaborate with. My favorite digimon to use is Veemon Vee
Hello. Nice to see you. Hope things go well for you. Hope to see you around.
Pata Welcome.
For me,there is alse something to want.
(12-19-2017 03:35 AM)vee_stitch Wrote: I'm not sure if this thread is active but I've been looking for other places to share my stories other than Sofurry and Inkbunny. And Since I already use digimon I figured why not post my favorite story here and so how it's received here. I appreciate any comments. My long dream is still to get my first story turned into a comic. However I suck at at and the proof is on both the sites on mentioned under the same name. I've been looking for an artist to collaborate with. My favorite digimon to use is Veemon Vee
hey I am  Ben Takashi 
nice to meet you,
(12-19-2017 02:04 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Hello. Nice to see you. Hope things go well for you. Hope to see you around.

hey how are you doing
(12-19-2017 03:35 AM)vee_stitch Wrote: I'm not sure if this thread is active but I've been looking for other places to share my stories other than Sofurry and Inkbunny. And Since I already use digimon I figured why not post my favorite story here and so how it's received here. I appreciate any comments. My long dream is still to get my first story turned into a comic. However I suck at at and the proof is on both the sites on mentioned under the same name. I've been looking for an artist to collaborate with. My favorite digimon to use is Veemon Vee

(12-22-2017 02:59 AM)Ben Takashi Wrote:
(12-19-2017 03:35 AM)vee_stitch Wrote: I'm not sure if this thread is active but I've been looking for other places to share my stories other than Sofurry and Inkbunny. And Since I already use digimon I figured why not post my favorite story here and so how it's received here. I appreciate any comments. My long dream is still to get my first story turned into a comic. However I suck at at and the proof is on both the sites on mentioned under the same name. I've been looking for an artist to collaborate with. My favorite digimon to use is Veemon
Veehey vee_stitch 
what up?
Stop multiposting please. You have to give people some time. i merged all your posts there.
ok sorry
Thank you.
By the way if you want out to check out my story I put it on another thread. The story is called Veemon's Happy Day which can be found on Sofurry.com as I mentioned.