Join our server on Discord

Kingsmans became Statesman
Similar to James Bond where the enemy bombed MI6.

Similar to Johnny English where all agents died in the funeral, except Mr Bean, of course. 
"This is the most safety area," said Johnny.
KABOOM! 

Similar to Red Alert (PC game), when you see the warning "Missile Detected", you dies in next minute.
Iron Canon ready!!!

This movie makes more sense than Spectre where 007 escaped from a heavy-guarded enemy hideout. I mean, no matter how expert you are, you still need assistant, I don't believe you can kill so many enemies alone (this is not Hot Shot 2 comedy movie).

Back to Kingsman 1, if you watched carefully, the bad guy shot Harry in his head, not his eye...

Why all bosses dies so easily...in Kingsman 1, Samuel did not fight...he died just like that. But all his subordinates really kick-ass. 

This reminds me of Mandrain in Iron Man 3...I thought he could kick Iron Man's butt but...he was just an ordinary man...

Country road, take me home....

KABOOM!
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
(09-21-2017 10:48 PM)floramon Wrote: This reminds me of Mandrain in Iron Man 3...I thought he could kick Iron Man's butt but...he was just an ordinary man...

It turns out there actually is... well you need to watch this official short: https://vimeo.com/129341896