Join our server on Discord

Transformers 5 is 2017 worst movie
Transformers 5 is 2017 number 1 worst movie Rena

Luckily this is Bay's last Transformers.

Please reboot Transformers 6, and please make it as 3D animation.

Why mixed Knights of Round Table with Transformers?

This is Transformers (robots vs robots), NOT Digimon (each chosen human uses a Digimon vs evil Digimon). Now the Transformers has become 'each human owns a robot vs evil robots' Big Grin
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Bay was terrible with this. He does explosions not movies. ...I think that's it.
Don't know why Bay made the plot so complicated.

In the cartoon series, bad guys wanted to steal energy, good guys stopped them. The plot was so simple and yet interesting.

But in 2nd movie, it talked about...err...ancestors?

Robots got parents?

The 3rd and 4th movies even confusing, the fighting scenes in 3rd movies was...very sucks...

Dino Bots are wasted. Dino Bots should have a stand alone movie.

Now it talked about...err...magic?
You can make all of that work. If you have someone competent running things.
I doubt another director would touch tranformers after what bay has done...

(Btw floramon, nice renamon pic)
Many years ago, I mentioned many times already. I wanted to watch robots vs robots, NOT humans vs ???

Do you realise that more and more humans are added into Transformers movies? That's why the movies are getting worse and worse.

My friends also told me that they didn't want to see humans in the movies.

In Transformers 5, the human character development is greater than Optimus Prime (he appears for less than 30 minutes).

Bee vs Prime is as bad as Superman vs Batman.

I really loved Iron Man vs Captain and Bucky. 1 vs 2, that was the best fighting scenes!
I heard Bay can't "connect" with something that isn't human. Which proves he's dumb considering children can do that. But he doesn't do movies. He does Explosions! 2017.
"But he doesn't do movies. He does Explosions!"
                                                                      -UnknownH, most true fact of the year
SHIT! 

Next year got Bamboo Bee spin-off (Transformers 6)! Draco
Thank you. I can be pretty right a bunch of times. And maybe that's the last one.