Join our server on Discord

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid 10/10
I gave KR Ex-Aid 10/10, very good show.

Previously, both KR Ghost (I gave 2/10) and Drive (2/10) sucks.

Why they sucks? Because there were 3 stupid people making unnecessary jokes, and thus dragged the whole plots.

In fact, shows that has 3 stupid people were not good.

For example, Pokemon. Those episodes without Team Rocket are the best.  That's why Pokemon X, Y and Z is damn good (I gave 9/10) - except the ending which they changed due to political issues. Currently Pokemon Sun and Moon sucks (I can't endure their facial expressions, too exaggerated).

New PR Ninja Steel also sucks because got 2 stupid people making jokes (Repeating season 1 to 3 jokes i.e. "Bulk" and "Skull"), and the plots also sucks. The 6th Ranger just came out of nowhere.

In KR Ghost, the stupid people knew that there were dangers before them and yet they still go there. You have no combat powers, why go there?

KR Ex-Aid has no stupid people making unnecessary jokes, this is a serious show for adults.

KR Gaim (I gave 10/10) was also damn good.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Kamen Rider? A serious show for adults? Ha ha ha. ...Sorry. *ahem* It sure is fun. Odd suits and crazy idea for a series. Not that Fruit Jeebus was any less crazy but still. Gaim was fun. Though the Urobutcher was writing it so you had to keep up with your bingo card to see which of his tropes he did.