Join our server on Discord

Flash episode 22 Major Spoiler
Iris is dead.

She should NOT die.

Where are the Team Arrow when you need them?

This kind of TV shows are confusing, sometimes you see crossover with Legends, Supergirl and Arrow. But when you need them during critical time, you won't see them.

Moreover, why they never prepared ambulance and paramedic around that place? Once she was stabbed, they could try to save her inside the ambulance.

Felicia was paralyzed but Oliver's put something inside her spine and she could walk again.

I believe with the help from Oliver and Cisco, they could create something that was strong enough to protect Iris from being stabbed immediately.
Although this thing would not stop him from stabbing her, would give Barry enough time to save her (push her away, maybe).

Since Barry could travel through dimensions to find Captain Cold, Supergirl and other super heroes, why didn't he find someone who could help him?
You knew she was going to die, so, go and find someone who can help you or her (make her an armor?)

Joe, what the Hell you were doing? You knew he was going to stand there, so why didn't you hide behind him? Why did you hide in a place where you could not do anything?

Savitar killed Iris according to the history: he stood at the same place and killed her with his claw. And yet Team Flash still could not stop him.

Jay Garrick killed Barry's father without warnings, that's why Team Flash could not prevent that incident. I have no comments.

But now you knew the plans of Savitar, and yet you were unable to stop him.

Director, episode 21 (and many more episodes) where Barry erased his memories were wasted. Barry lost his memories but still could not stop Savitar.
They risked their lives to build that machine was also wasted. Barry spent many episodes to travel around to seek help were also wasted.

Now I hope:
1) Don't bring Iris back in season 4. Just let her RIP. Please don't spend entire season trying to bring back Iris. Constantine helped Oliver to bring back the dead (Sara?) I hope Constantine would not help Barry in that way.

2) The history is changed, Barry no longer marry with Iris. Plots totally different from the cartoon. What is season 4 going to be?

3) Please don't spend 10 episodes or more in season 4 to mourn for Iris. And please don't give us flashbacks of Iris for the entire season.

By the way, what is the meaning of the final of Agents of Shield? 
What happened to the one who was drinking beer at the beach?

Thanks.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-flas...64500.aspx

4 Reasons Why the Next Season Needs to be a Soft Reboot
I haven't watched the episode yet but I don't mind spoilers.

All the problems like what you're listing all seem to me to stem from bad writing. These CW shows just have bad writers.

Quote:3) Please don't spend 10 episodes or more in season 4 to mourn for Iris. And please don't give us flashbacks of Iris for the entire season.
You KNOW this is what will happen  Rolleyes
One more thing.

Barry use the device to shoot at Savitar. Savitar was running around to avoid it (a few minutes). The device hit Savitar. Savitar struggled (a few minutes).

Hello!!! Why was Iris still standing there doing nothing??? Why she never tried to run away!!! Why nobody (HR?) tried to save her while Barry was keeping Savitar busy???

Iris was standing there, looking at Savitar running around, WTH???

In season 2, Barry created second Flash to save Joe.

Now Barry could not create second Flash to save Iris.  Shocked
Well, now he knows that creating time remnants can have really bad consequences, such as creating Savitar. When he did create one that was to save the whole multiverse by sacrificing himself.

And Iris running would not have changed the outcome at all probably when you're running from a speedster.
This situation is same as Superman vs Batman.

Why Superman did not let Wonder Woman or Batman to use the spear to kill Doomsday?

Why NOT let other people (Joe, HR or any friendly Speedster from other dimension)  use the laser gun and shoot Savitar, at the same time Barry try to save Iris?

You don't need to be a Speedster to use that gun, and even Barry also took a few minutes to hit Savitar.

My friends are already bored with the behavior of Barry.

Season 1: Wells kept telling Barry not to mess with timeline but Barry did not listen.

Season 2: Barry messed with timeline again, to save his beloved again. BUT he never tried to save Ronnie. Selfish Barry.

Season 3: Barry created Flashpoint and continued to mess with timeline. 

My friends and I kept asking, "When will Barry learn his mistakes? When will he stop messing with timeline to save his beloved BUT not other people?"

3 season making same mistakes and created OWN enemies.

Season 1: going back to save his mother: Reverse Flash was mad and wanted to kill Barry.

Season 2: Jay wanted to kill Barry for almost same reason.

Season 3: Savitar was created by Flashpoint.

See? All 3 seasons fighting with enemies which were created by Barry.
I think most of this can be solved by the word "Drama". He'll figure out some way to fix this, saving Iris and beat "Barrytar". Since it is him just with the Emo Spiderman haircut and dumb looking burn marks on his face.
The biggest plot hole i'm really seeing right now, is that there's no way the Savitar that Future Barry (2024) beats is the same one he's been fighting. If he's already broken out of the prison, and has the solution to not be locked away, then it stands to reason he can't be put there again. 

Please no more going back to the past and save Iris. Just let her RIP.

I don't think in the finale we'll see how Barry defeated Barrytar because:
1) within 45 minutes, he has to find Captain Cold. Who told Barry that Cold is not dead? And where to find him? And why him???
OK, 'Drama' - we won't see any explanations. Captain Cold will agree immediately.  :P

2) Cisco is still persuading Killer Frost. OK, 'Drama' - KF suddenly disappeared.  :P

3) they will surely take a long time to mourn for Iris and we'll see a lot of flashbacks.  :P

Squeeze everything into 45 minutes (find Cold, persuade KF, mourn for Iris, defeat Barrytar)  Shocked

In season 2 finale, Barry returned to the past to save his father.

I have a bad feeling that in season 3 finale, Barry will return to the past to save Iris.

And then in season 4 created another Flashpoint among Flashpoint. And then Reverse Flash also returned. See how complex it became?
Yes, the most confusing plots come from time travel. But at least they surprised us once before the season's over.