Join our server on Discord

Flash is getting...more plot holes
Savitar is the future Barry. That's why he shares same memory as current Barry, that's why he knows what current Barry is up to.

But, which future is future Barry?

And how could he remember everything that has happened in the past?

I mean, can you still remember what time you have your breakfast one year ago, May 10th? Can you remember what did your boss said two years ago June 10th?

This future Barry shares memories with current Barry, but how could he remember everything, i.e. he knew what was the plan of Team Flash. Current Barry can't even remember what have he done one year ago on certain date and time (what time you went to toilet last year July 10th?), how the future Barry still can remember and know everything? The future Barry got better memory than current Barry?

Sorry for my English, hope you can understand my question.

Now Barry purposely washed his memories, he lost all memories and hoped that Saviar could not read and share his memories. BUT!!!!! WHY WALLY ALSO LOST HIS POWER?
After Barry lost his memories, why Wally also lost his power???? Why only Wally lost his power????? This does not make sense at all.

Later, Barry looked for Captain Cold for help!!! WTH!!!!

Still remember the crossover with Legends? They told Barry that Captain Cold is dead.

So, now Barry is going to look for a dead man to help him? In legends, Captain Cold is not dead in the end, but Barry did NOT know that, they did NOT inform Barry about that.
So, how come Barry knows that Captain Cold is still alive?
Or, Barry is going to mess with timeline again, seek for Captain Cold from other dimension?

And the tape recording for Rip (saying don't trust Future Barry), who, why and when made the recording????

Why Killer Frost don't trust current Barry, but trust future Barry immediately???? And then she proceeded to help the current Barry??? And then she left, why???
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]