Join our server on Discord

Forum Updated
You probably noticed you couldn't read any posts lately. Our host had upgraded the server to a newer PHP version than our outdated MyBB supported, so I went ahead and updated. This old forum has lots of problems so it took a little time but now the theme and all the plugins have been redone. The game section is broken for the moment due to an unaddressed bug it came with, but I know a workaround. The shoutbox ("we have a shoutbox?") is missing due to not having a new version but I'll see what I can do soon.

For now let me know if there are any other problems.
...We had one of those? And a game section? But at least we can read posts again.
...I really need to stop wandering off on adventures, I miss all the coolest stuff soon every time it seems.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well don't worry, most people wondered off and missed everything.
There server is under some unusual heavy load. We might not be the only site on this server but I'm pretty sure we must be the cause since it started shortly after the upgrade. I'm troubleshooting by adjusting forum settings for the moment.
There's some good questions there.
Some adjustments made the server load better but not perfect. I wasn't watching closely before recently though, so I don't really know how it has changed compared to before the upgrade.

I also carefully deleted over 6000 accounts that were obvious spambots. Many more likely are but there's no easy way to sort them out.

I would love to do more coding work for the site but because of stuff that's been going on with me I've been unable to work on any personal projects for a long time now.
At least we got the bots taken care of so that's one good thing.