Join our server on Discord

Saban Power Rangers
1) The Megazords sucks, so ugly! Before they merged, I can't differentiate each of them, I managed to recognize a dinosaur and a flying animal only, what were the rest? After they merged, WTF was that giant android?

The zords looked like Transformers, the Megazord looked like the giant men in Attack on Titan comic book (translated from Chinese 進擊的巨人, a character from this comic book)

I dare to say, Super Sentai is 99% much better than Saban and Disney Power Rangers. (before Saban it was Disney properties). The plots, costumes and Zords were all better than the English version.

I prefer them to use the Zords from Super Sentai, no doubt looked unreal, but definitely 100% much better than this giant android.

2) The costumes were also not suitable, NOT ugly, just not suitable. I prefer them to wear the costume from Super Sentai, or something like Iron Man or Captain America.

3) 2 hours 5 minutes - Too long, actually can finish within 1 hour 45 minutes. Actually you can sleep during the middle of the movie (their training). Since they were chosen, why not let them morph immediately? I mean, you chose them, and now you tell them "I don't know why you can't morph, so, you go and figure out yourself." And so they spent 20 minutes to train. WTH is the logic behind this?

Can you understand when I say "I chose you but I don't know why."?

In season 1, the teenagers were chosen randomly and I am fine with this.

4) Nothing special about the fighting scenes. They did not fight before they morph. They did not use any special skills and weapons after they morphed. The movie did not show us how they merge the zords. The zord fighting scene was like Pacific Rim. No theme song during fighting scenes.

Someone said he is a Power Rangers fans, but he will NOT watch the movie. Why?

"I don't want to spoil my childhood," said he.

I understood now. I watched the movie, and it really spoiled my childhood. I prefer to watch the TV series.

This is not Power Rangers. This is a movie where 5 teenagers wearing alien costumes and fighting with aliens.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
1: I can see that. A lot of people thought it was weird. But the Sentai isn't always better. There's sometimes a good character or two.

2: Everyone found the suits a bit odd too. But it's similar to what problems some other super hero costume have in movies.

3: Sentai usually puts out 2 hour or so long movies every season. Maybe 90 mins. Depending.

4: That's a bit much. Ruining your childhood? We all can agree it's not super great but it could be much worse. After all, no Bay like in Transformers.
Still not working huh?
Now it is.
PR is not a bad movie, if you lower your standard and don't expect so much. I don't feel like I was watching PR, it does not feel like PR.  :P

Warcraft: The Beginning also same. Just treat it like a LOTR-fantasy-type of movies, then you won't be disappointed.

BTW, Ironforge is supposed to be snowing and the land should be covered with snow.

Moreover, why the Mage did not open a portal to the Stormwind, and from there he could travel to Evelyn Forest faster. Besides, there are many built-in portals inside Ironforge and Stormwind, but they did not use them.  :D
Ask the writers. Always do that.
Agree  :P

There are many movies that I wished the director/write can come out and answer questions.

Such as SvB, who wanted to frame Superman? Why Lex kept so many photo?

:P
Why are all the movies DC makes so sad. That's a question to ask.
I don't think S v B is a sad movie, but it is a philosophy and political movie (God (Superman) vs humans).

DC movies don't know how to put humor into the movie. To them, this is called "Serious", not "Sad".

But to us, it is too "Serious" until we feel "Boring". I totally don't understand the debate (Philosophy and political)  in S v B.

Bad writing and plots, for example:
My mother is Matha, your mother is also Matha. So, we are friends!

The ending should be like this:
Superman: Wonder Women, please take this spear and kill the Doomsday, me and Batman will cover you. In the end, Wonder Woman killed the Doomsday with the spear, Batman and Superman did not die.

Civil War and Winter Soldiers are also sad and political movies but we don't feel so. I can watch these movies twice, but I will go toilet to wash my face a few times when I watch S v B.
It's like I say, Marvel makes good movies, DC makes good TV. ...Netflix doesn't count. It's not TV, it's the internet.