Join our server on Discord

hey there
just joined really to see what's up with the archive since there was no update news for about a year
Hi. And not sure. Not really sure who's actually running the site.
And i forgot i even made this.

But it's funny, you'd think the old site would get in gear with the new series. Ah well
People sort of moved on. It's sad.
I still check in on you all sometimes, but I've mostly moved on. I just wish I know where everyone else moved on to. Sometimes I crave new material.

(11-04-2016 07:57 AM)filgaia Wrote: And i forgot i even made this.

But it's funny, you'd think the old site would get in gear with the new series. Ah well

And you would think, but honestly having a single niche site like this just doesn't do well anymore with places like DeviantArt, FurAffinity, and similar sites that can cater to art and fanfiction in a broad capacity.
The artist formally known as Aeroraptor. <3
Yeah. You have sites to put fics and sites to put art. We got Geocities'd. ...Except in Japan. That service still exists.
Maybe someone with some staying power could take over the site. I remember when chibi renamon was in charge...i never joined the board, but i've sure read a lot of stories
I don't know how to make a site.
So are you the only mod left? I kinda think the forum has been abandoned but since people still post somewhat often enough it's not going down anytime soon.
****! if I know. I have weird loyalty to this board. It's still up so I'm still here.