Join our server on Discord

When something relates to profit, it became sucks
I prefer oldies :D

The Chinese music for the era 1970 - 1990 were the best, now? Very sucks.

Old movies also same. Now movies no doubt got better CG, but the plots? I missed Inferno Tower, Escape from Alcatraz, Dirty Dozen, King Kong and etc.

Old comics are also better.

When something relates to profit, it will become sucks.

Example:
Movie:
Dragonball Evolution's director already apologized. He admitted that he didn't know anything about Dragonball comic, he just wanted to make a movie that can earn a lot of monies.

World of Warcraft also same. I missed the vanilla era (1st to 4th years). Now it became less challenging, no re-play value, no contents (the latest 2 expansions sucks). The latest expansion came with some empty maps and lots of bugs, WTF?

Kamen Rider and Super Sentai also same.

I missed Kamen Rider Black, simple yet very exciting. Now all KR got lots of CG but the plots sucks.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Some other people say this but for different reasons. I think sometimes it works. ...But not the way people do it. That fails almost all the time.
Sorry. I mean...when people do it for money and not for interest, the end result sure fail :D

If you watch Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, you can see that they are selling more and more toys but the stories getting worse. Shocked

There are so many so-called final forms but actually the final attacks are almost the same. For toys, one belt can have multiple color versions (black, purple, white and etc.).
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Those shows have always been about money and merch. They are kids shows.