Join our server on Discord

Warcraft not sucks
Warcraft: The Beginning is not sucks, what did you expect?

I watched it. Yes, I agreed that this movie for WoW fans only.

Same as S vs B , Warcraft also made the same mistakes: too much plots. Yes, we knew that there will be a second movie but please don't squeeze everything into one movie.

Luckily Warcraft was much better, they did not leave anything became X-Files (unexplained). If you watched S vs B, you would understand me.

I am not a BIG fans of WoW, but I think Blizzard should make 2 movies before they made this. One movie concentrates on Horde and another movie concentrates on Human. In the end of each movie, we would see the picture clearer and understand why they hated each others for so long.

I never read any LoTR novels but still could understand the movie. Please don't ask ppl to play WoW before they watch Warcraft. (or read 7 novels before they watched Harry Potter and Narnia) :D

Warcraft can be a better movie, it should do more character development . The CG is damn good. Building structures and names are same as in-game. Costumes are also good. Just lacked of character development.

There are so many clans, so many leaders. Although I played WoW for 13 years, I still got confused with the clans and their leaders. Some are good and some are bad. Each got own motives. In the end, when they battled the humans, I lost their names (who is this Horde? From which clan? Why did he fight?)

The movie follows exactly the novel, not the game!:no:

So, please don't expect to see Warlocks, Druids and Tauren. This is the battle between Orc and human only.

If you liked swords vs magics, you should watch Warcraft: The Beginning.

If you want something similar to LoTR, you will be disappointed.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Yeah, I'm not sure anyone really expected this movie to go well but maybe it is for the fans. Which can be good.
Remember, critics HATE all game adaption movies, they never gave good review to them.

Now Blizzard better make a prequel (similar to Hobbits) to explain everything.

Marvel movies did not follow the comic 100%, so, why complain Warcraft did not follow the novel 100%?

I am waiting for Blu Ray to watch the 45 minutes deleted scenes.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
It's true Critics suck. But it's hard to make a good video game movie sometimes.