Join our server on Discord

MICHAEL BAY
From rotten tomatoes:

For the record:

Bad Boys- 4/10
The Rock- 7/10 (Thank Cage, Connery and Aaron Sorkin for that one)
Armageddon- 4/10
Pearl Harbor- 1/10
Bad Boys II- 2/10
The Island- 5/10
Transformers- 6/10
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen- 1/10
Transformers: Dark of the Moon- 2/10
Pain & Gain- 3/10
Transformers: Age of Extinction- 2/10

No wonder Ninja Turtle is so bad.

I hate Michael Bay too, I despised the previous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and won't see this one, but he's only the producer here.? The first TMNT was directed by a guy called Jonathan Liebesman, who's basically Bay's cheaper? South African equivalent, the Seether to his Three Days Grace, if you will.? He also directed Battle: LA, truly terrible movie; Wrath of the Titans, a highly mediocre and forgettable sequel to an unnecessary remake; and The Shannara Chronicles, the MTV show which sexually assaulted Terry Brooks's awesome book series with a rusty iron fence post over and over again.? Give Liebesman some of the credit for this disaster.

For the record, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is directed by someone called Dave Green.? He made one movie prior to this, called Earth to Echo, which I didn't see but heard bad things about.? But looking at the early reviews, he seems to be doing no better of a job than Liebesman.?

That being said, it's not like Bay doesn't get any responsibility for these awful, awful movies-- he's the exec producer, and his fingerprints were all over the first one.? I'm just saying that he's not the only one who's giving us these dreadful TMNT movies.

:D
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I heard the new TMNT movie is actually much better. But Bay does suck.
I just watched TMNT 2. It was entertaining. Not as bad as they reviewed (below 40%)
Don't expect BIG plots, the story is very straightforward and simple: bad guys (u know who) wanted to conquer Earth, good guys (u know who) tried to stop them, and they won.

The theme song was from the 80's cartoon! :D

Can't blame Bay. ALL cartoon/comic converted to movie are SUCKS.

Dragon Ball sucks. Transformers 2 to 4 sucks. King of Fighters (got comics) sucks. Street Fighters (got comics) sucks. Mario Brother sucks. Double Dragons sucks. Fantastic Four sucks.

Tin Tin very good because it was 3D animation.

Simpson the movie very good because it was 2D cartoon.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I heard this movie was much better since they actually really tried now.

Dragon Ball sucked because they didn't care.
Bay did Transformers. That's it.
There's a KoF movie?
The guy who played M. Bison did the movie for his kids and is the best part of that movie.
We all know the Mario movie was not good. Nintendo isn't letting someone a bad movie like that again. They'll do it themselves maybe.
No excuse for Double Dragons.
The new FF movie was because the director wanted to make a different movie.
I quote the Simpsons, "Tin Tin did not Suck Suck." Maybe it did better in Europe.
It's the Simpsons. They were going to make a good movie or else.