Join our server on Discord

WTF Ghostbusters?
The new Ghostbusters in Youtube got 70% 'Dislikes', most ppl hated it. :D

After me and my friends watched the trailer, we cried. *tissue papers*Crying

Who will watch this Ghostbusters? Me and friends won't. boohoo
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Let me say this to start: It's because the script sucks. Not because it's all girls. Nowhere close. They'd hate it just as much if it was all guys if the script was that bad.
I'll still watch it and see what I think. The trailer makes it look like it can't decide wether it's a sequel or a reboot.
Oh hey. Nice to see you out of your topic. Ha. But that's a good way to look at it.
I've never seen the original (And I really should because I LOVE all those guys...) but I heard about the youtube hate on Facebook and I thought I would give it a try, and see what I thought, not judging it against the original. .... Oh, and I've been told I laugh WAY too easily, at every little thing... I laughed once.
Wow. That's really sad. I've said it was just wrote badly.
When the trailer showed in the cinema, I could hear many people...said dirty words :D

Their reactions were same as when they saw the black guy in Fantastic Four trailer Shocked
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
The black guy thing is really stupid. And it was also a poorly wrote movie. Which is the point. They're just bad movies. No matter what.