Join our server on Discord

Hey all, im Kinda new
Well, new to this board anyways, good to see you all.

I was *observing* your activities for like 3 years now.

And now ive decided to pop my head up.

Anyways, ive notived that your Manga section is missing some doujins, so if you find any that you would like to have, ask me :)

http://evolution.freewebsitehosting.com/Manga.JPG

I dont like Yaoi, so its almost inexistant in the mangas ill show you.

Oh, and BTW, what happened to Soni's site?
Copy paste link ;)
Hey hey! Glad you finally crept out of lurker mode. :P

Oh, Soni's site is still there, going good too. Just.. the DaD is ignoring it. Go figure. :P
Finding Soni's site isn't to hard. Just go to a search engine and type in something like "Digimon Hentai Zone" and poof! you should find his URL somewhere in the results.
Oh I see.

Thanks.

Hello Mr.Evolution nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy your stay, but my question is why the heck would ya watch us for 3 years? lol, thats quite a long time, I admire the presistance.
Im a silent man ;)

I did actually talk under wil2000, but thats OLD news.

If this refreshes your memory, im the crazy guy who printed the whole Red Rover's 'End Game' Series, yes, all 200 (I think) pages!!!
Well, we have most of these Doujins. All except for Takato Ijiri (3rd manga, top row), and Juke De Ketsukatchin (10th manga, right below Takato Ijiri)...

We should be getting Takato Ijiri soon (if SOMEBODY... *cough* Dread *cough*... would send Vims the Doujin which I showed him via-link).

As for "What Kari Did Back Then", we sort of got it... but untranslated (which goes for the cover, too, which Soni both translated).

Soni was "supposedly" goign to translate Juke De Ketsucatchin... but I think he's stopped (figures, he puts a GOOD Doujin on hold, while he tranlsated a few so-so Doujins from the start.)

Anyways, welcome to the board, Evolution. I'm Waru. Or, you will soon to know me as "One Of the Two Walking Digi-Compendiums"... long story.
Im a silent man ;)

I did actually talk under wil2000, but thats OLD news.

If this refreshes your memory, im the crazy guy who printed the whole Red Rover's 'End Game' Series, yes, all 200 (I think) pages!!!
I remember you *raises can of pop to computer screen* nice to see your coming around again.

you printed all of that series, you freaking nuts man lol.....actually his lemons are like novel quality, but man, your printer must have needed life support after that lol.