Join our server on Discord

Zack Snyder, you failed
I think no spoiler ahead. :)

Civil War no doubt got flaws, but still 100% better than S vs B.

1) Civil War did not squeeze everything into one movie, although it was promoting 2017 Ultimate Spiderman and Avengers Infinite War. The director put the Spiderman advertisement in 2nd post-credit. And the 1st ester egg was directly linked to Black Panther movie.

There were too much unnecessary advertisements in S vs B, these Justice League advertisements should be put after the credits to avoid confusions.

2) New characters were handled with care. Each new character got own motive and screen time.

Wonder Woman suddenly wanted to retrieve back the photo, suddenly helped the S and B, suddenly said "100 years..." Flash suddenly appeared in Batman's dream.

3) No bullshit character introduction. S vs B introduced Batman over and over and over and over again (too much dreams. Hello! This is NOT TV series Arrow!!!). But never introduced Wonder Woman and Superman.

In Civil War, they brought in the new characters in a very smooth and simple way. (C'mon, who never heard of Spiderman? You still want to show his background story to the audiences???)

4) All characters were true to the original.

In S vs B, we suddenly got a violence Batman (as bloody as the Punisher and Dare Devil). We got...Joker (disguised as Lex Luthor). We got a...Superman who has no facial expressions.

In Civil War, Spiderman was near-perfect. Black Panther also good.

5) In S vs B, too many plot holes. Who framed Superman? Why? Who took the pictures of the superheroes? Why? Superman suddenly shouted "Martha", why? Batman spent 2 hours 30 minutes to hate Superman, he used 5 minutes to befriend with Superman after he heard "Martha" from Superman. Why Superman used the spear to kill Doomsday, not Wonder Woman or Batman?

I liked this joke:

"I can't go to the Germany."
"Why not?"
"Because I got homework!"
:D :D
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
It's really weird how both companies do their movies. I said sometimes that Marvel does good movies but DC does good TV. (that last part depends sometimes but still) And Zach Snyder is not a well man.
Well, some of my friends said:

Zach Snyder is a Director who liked to force you to accept what he produced.

In Man of Steel, he forced us to accept Superman is a dark-side hero. He wears his red underwear inside. He kills enemy. As a result, many ppl disliked this movie. It was not a bad movie, but it was too weird compared to the 80's Superman 1 to 3.

But Batman Begins was damn good. Although the Director produced a brand new Batman (different from the 80's), most ppl accepted the new characters (Joker, Batman) without much complains. This Director can do a good re-boot (Batman) but Zach Snyder can't (Superman).

The main problem in S vs B is: Character inconsistency.
OMG! This is Lex Luthor? This is Batman? This is Superman?

In Civil War, all characters are same from the beginning. Spiderman and Ant Man are full of humour, the Director did not give us a serious-type Spiderman or a poker-face Antman.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
That's about right. Some people just don't understand superheroes.