Join our server on Discord

Is this Lex or Joker?
After watching S vs B, I wondered if he was Lex Luthor or was he really Joker?

After watching all seasons of JLU (cartoon), I found that Lex Luthor was a serious-type person, not the Joker-type person.

To me, this movie is an advertisement only, they wanted to tell you that there will be a Justice League movie in future. This movie is not nice, I was disappointed.

Sad news, Zack Snyder is also directing Wonder Woman and Justice League movies. boohoo

A small question:
When did he took the other super heroes video clips?Shocked
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
It's a very confusing movie. It was supposed to be Lex and the Joker is in the Suicide Squad movie.
I am NOT a Marvel fans.

Whenever someone said S vs B (Superman vs Batman) sucks, others will surely said "Another Marvel fans who hated DC films."

So, when I said "Starbucks are better than Coffee Bean." This means I am a Starbucks fans? Of course not!

S vs B is BAD. Period. Look at the scores. Most of my friends did not enjoy it and they are NOT Marvel fans.

Behold! If Civil War and Suicide Squad succeed, DC will be in big trouble and Zack Snyder MUST watch these movies. :)

Zack Snyder is directing Justice League and Wonder Woman, and I dun have faith in him. I prayed silently that they replace Zack Snyder with someone else.:P

Bad storytelling, poor structure, the tone is jarring, pacing off, too many needless scenes that go nowhere and add nothing to the story.

Much of problems come from the filmmakers' desperate attempts to shoehorn in as much unnecessary crap as possible to jumpstart their expanded universe.

As a result, the movie winds up as a disjointed mess that leaves you feeling confused and disappointed.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
I always said DC does TV shows while Marvel does movies. (not counting the Marvel shows on Netflix)