Join our server on Discord

Judy Hopps and Mulan
I presumed Judy Hopps was the only female in the police academy. I also presumed that she already had sex with ALL male officers before she graduated. :)

Can I write a story about her sex life in the police academy? Blush

In the original Chinese story of Mulan, nobody knows Mulan is a girl after staying together for 12 years! Shocked

When I was a student and whenever I read the Mulan story, I kept asking "Is this possible?"

12 years, NOT 1 or 2 years. :P

Within the 12 years, how did Mulan solve her menstruation (period) problems? Where did she get the tampon? How did she take shower?

In my country, men only wear pants during training. So...Mulan never disrobed in front of them within 12 years? Didn't they suspect anything? lol
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
There was an elephant named Francine though. It was her birthday. But hey, if you want to think that then sure. And please, if you want to write, go ahead.

And no idea. I don't think they had tampons in that time period. But you know the country more then I do.
Thanks for the reply: ^_^

Well, in my country, we don't have sex education :(

And so...it was a mystery as to how Mulan solved her period issues. :P

Luckily Zootopia is a clean cartoon...Shocked

1) Judy is so short, how can he beat the giant size criminals? She sure got captured and xxx.

2) Judy got xxx in Police Academy.

3) Judy xxx Nick willingly.

lol
Really? That's sad. But it's China right? That might explain something. And please, if you want to write that, then go for it.
Malaysia.

Zootopia = Digital World :P
Oh... Ok. That also makes sense. And maybe. Sounds like an idea.